Favorite stuck balls

So this was actually part of the setup of probably one of my favorite pinball moments of all time. It was the Pinmasters/Nationals weekend in Vegas and I was playing Iron Man at NYNY. I only had one ball jammed in the Monger during its multiball, but ball search was never gonna happen cause I still have the other ball in play. I collect my jackpots to light the super and during my attempts to hit Iron Monger, I manage to jam it in even more. At this point, there’s basically a millimeter-or-two gap from the jammed in Monger. Still in “MB” and still no ball search. So… I spend minutes doing the only thing I can. The gap was significant enough that caused almost every shot through Monger to airball. I spent about 20 attempts until I finally did it. I managed to land a perfect airball up the center to the opto in the center lane to register the Monger SJP.

3 Likes

I’m not ruling out the possibility of paranormal forces at work

7 Likes

The truth about these balls is out there.

4 Likes

X-Files so bad even the balls don’t wanna play it…

3 Likes

This Scared Stiff had two balls stuck on the pop bumper.

3 Likes

When you uproot a tree on WOZ

This happened way back in the day before ubiquitous digital cameras, much less smart phones with cameras, so I’ll just have to describe it: A Laser War at the Northline Mall Time-Out once had a ball get stuck on the right side of the ramp when I was the other player in a two-player game (I was not the one to get the ball stuck there as my journey to pinball wizard was at a much earlier stage then, this was sometime in the 1990s).

Balls to the… ring!!

5 Likes

7 Likes