Dialed In! Rulesheet (Wiki)

From what i’ve heard (small sample size) in order to get this to work, the delay must be adjusted to something like -110 units of time. I pretty much never see this work properly on a factory-set game, because the delay is just too long I’m guessing. Was wondering why they didn’t start putting lower values by default in v1.50 but maybe it’s not as obvious as to what the default value should be. I think this is pretty important. The gaming trying to work this out would be preferable too, since I’d take the ~50% reliability of Thing Flips here over a 100% chance of the ball coming SDTM.

I have mine set to -110 and it reliably tosses the ball backwards. Not 100% but reliable enough to trust it. The machine has 7000+ plays at this point.

The number that you need to use will be different for each machine. I imagine it depends on slope of the machine, dirt, cleanliness of balls, wear on magnet, mylar covering/surrounding magnet, etc.

I’ve had to adjust mine twice, I think primarily due to mylar wear.

Anyone else experience a glitch where you skip over Chaos in Quantum City, if you start your 6th mode during a Bob multiball?

Known issue, already been fixed. New release coming out RSN.

I think I ran into a bug today: Started Meteor Storm, during the mode locked ball two which should have lit MB start at the phone, instead the mode just continued running until it timed out as I was trying to figure out what was happening. After the mode ended Choas in Quantum City was lit at the phone. Lighting multiball during my 6th mode appears to have locked me out of actually being able to start MB. Anyone else seen this happen?

@PinballKatz do you know when we can expect a fix to the “only two or three modes available for later players” bug when competition mode is on? Using it in NWPC this year and wondering what the best settings are for finals…

Hallo Dialed In! lovers,

I had a pretty nice game yesterday in which I started Quick High Voltage Multiball but in it then I started an Under Attack Multiball. I managed to hit the QED 24 times in the process and before I drained the second-to-last ball I could see the phone ringing: Unknown Caller (as usual) with a GRAY background.

What was I missing here?!

Thanks!!
–Enver

Six modes? Chaos In Quantum City?

Hm…
In the next ball I had a chance to play CIQC – but when they call, this would be with a blue color-code.
Under Attack is green, Chaos is blue.
Do you think the explanation simply is a glitch here and that’s why I had gray?