Deadpool Rulesheet

:man_shrugging:

I’ll give it a check and see. You have me curious now.

Cool. Thanks for clarifying that Ray! That’s good news. I just happened to get the slow song 3 times in a row.

Yes indeed Premium/LE code was installed. Good call @raydaypinball

discogate has been rectified :smiley:

5 Likes

Very nice to give the choice to the owners here. I plan to leave it on random for now though.

might want to double check settings, I think the new update actually reverted Disco Multiball back to ONLY the original disco song. Change to random in settings to get the 1.04 behavior I believe.

I updated already and set disco and katana rama both to random. I like that it plays the song when you are going through the menus too. The polka was pretty cool!

Thank you Ray!

Question: is there a new qualification for lil Deadpool frenzy and bounce? I can’t seem to get those lit after coming out of lil Deadpool multiball. Am I missing something, or perhaps a bug?

Nvm. I’m an idiot. I had ‘star lil Deadpool’ set to Hard (factory easy). Man, that’s really hard haha.

1 Like

I think the Rulesheet needs a minor update for the MXV Skill Shot. I see that the section for Ninjapocalypse has been updated to reflect the change from 20 to 10 Ninja Stars since 1.04 but the MXV Skill Shot still says 20.

Pretty sure that only pays out 10 now as well.

Agreed. Note: It’s a wiki rule sheet. Meaning: it would be awesome if you would make the corrections to it, as you notice them.

I would gladly edit this but I am not sure I have the permissions. I just created my account today and I can’t seem to find an edit button on the OP. I can only view the history.

1 Like

No problem. The edit button is the “square with a pencil” icon at the very bottom of the rule sheet. Just before the first post below the wiki.

It’s not a big deal if something gets messed up… it can be edited or we can revert versions. We often have to edit the rule sheet as new things are discovered and as new code revisions are released.

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Question for Prem/LE Owners. I assume this is the same, but since 1.04+ is the amount of spins required to qualify a Disco mode 60 spins?

The FAQ said 50 but I have confirmed on my Pro that this now 60 spins with an additional 60 added for each time I start Disco Multiball. I have also updated the FAQ to reflect this.

Is it possible to get the Lil’ Deadpool Frenzy champion HSTD?

I’ve never managed to, I’m running the latest code on a pro machine. Bug or are we missing something? :thinking:

Pretty sure that is a bug. I have seen it mentioned elsewhere too.

This is a late update, but this bug was fixed in version 1.06 of the code that came out in November 2021.

1 Like

Hi, does somebody know what feature adjustment #20 and #29 do exactly and how they interact with each other?

#20 max weapons banked per combo
#29 weapon collect 2x when combo