Deadpool Rulesheet

I played some Deadpool yesterday. It’s probably my favourite stern game. Ever. There seems to be …hmm… almost infinite number of song tracks in this game. I keep hearing new songs in “Attract Mode”.

Katanarama Time has one of my favourite pinball tracks of all time. Also, there’s a wonderful Klaus Wunderlich organ tune in Attract Mode. :100:

The lock shot is the best shot ever in pinball!

https://sternpinball.com/deadpool-album/

Yep. I downloaded that album. The music on the album isn’t the music in the game, right? I downloaded it again and the only track I recall hearing in the game is “Deadpool_10_Game_Over”. It’s the Juggernaut-music. And it’s instrumental in the game.

The Katanarama-time-tune isn’t there, nor the Klaus Wunderlich-style attract mode tune. :zipper_mouth_face:

I’ve done it once (2.6B). How I did it:

• Have permanent 3x Playfield running (100 weapons plus Bounce X)

• Shoot a few shots to boost MKDR base JPs

• When MKDR is exposed, beat the crap out of the target. Ignore most control and go berserk. JPs are (base value) * (# of JPs hit in this attack phase + 1).

• Repeat, but intentionally stop at hit number 14 (I actually had MKDR volley number 2 stop itself here).

• Repeat one more time, because you’re a greedy SOB.

• Hit the payoff shot after the attack phase. Completion is (Base JP value) * 2 * (The highest # of shots made in an attack phase).

I had a final barrage of 10 shots, which paid a 20x Super at the end.

2 Likes

I always go into Megakrakolodonus Rex with 100 Weapons. I never go for the Bounce X. Why stop at hit number 14?

My highest score is 3.7B. That was on old ROMs and I just kept going for Ninja Multiballs, over and over again.

15 hits clears MKDR, so you can get greedy and cash out more jackpots if you stop at 14.

I dropped 8.6B that game on current code and almost made it to a second MKDR - I haven’t been much past 2B on any other game of DP.

Aha. Interesting with MKDR. I will try that the next time I play Deadpool (very infequently).

8.6B, not bad. I guess you had playfield X running for a while? I’ve had 3X from 200 Weapons a few times but never managed to get some real big points out of it.

I had a wild first ball where I carried 3x from MKDR up to nearly the first Sinister Battle. SNKKTs weren’t that often; I only had 2.

Sinister Final Battle was another big score push; the points from hitting unique shots can build quickly.

Sounds like blast. I once played Mekakrakolodonus Rex, Clone Multiball and Mr. Sinister Battle with 2X. But I didn’t play very well during the modes. :crying_cat_face:

Also curious about Colossal JP value, if the rule sheet above is true (20% of your score, times playfield multiplier), then any 5x Colossal Jackpot would double your score. That doesn’t sound right?

On values for SNIKT skill shots: They are base of 7.5 million, but the 2x Playfield activates before the skill shot is awarded so you receive 15 million. But if you had a permanent +1x playfield, you would earn 22.5 million (7.5 x 3) not 30 million (15 x 2). Same applies for MXV Snikt skill shot.

Quest Final Shot Values (note: there’s no timer to collect, you either get it, or drain/tilt and the mode is marked complete)
Megalodon- 25% of all the points earned in the mode so far (across all attempts) + 10 million
T-Rex- 25% of all the points earned in the mode so far (across all attempts) + 5 million
Playfield multiplier applies to both of the above.

Just collected 870 million final shot on Megalodon (mode total ~1.5 billion) after shooting the water as many times as possible.

Colossal Jackpot
I suspect Colossal Jackpot maxes at 100million. Or I was incredibly lucky to collect it at 5x twice for exactly 500mil each. Checking instant info periodically, it seems to be switch- or shot- based throughout the ball, or since last collection.

Wuuuutttt? Nice!
How long did you have 5x going during it ?

New Deadpool code! Unfortunately it seems it broke disco multiball on premium and LE versions of the game. Pro may be ok - Still trying to confirm. But, basically the disco multiball sound track was removed and replaced with some Sunday driving no energy garbage music. Hoping it’s a bug.

Looks like it might have been intentional which is quite unfortunate. RIP disco multiball? :frowning:

Are you talking about the three new tracks “disco all day, disco all night, disco all afternoon”? They were added to disco multiball in addition to the original, so there’s still a 1/4 chance of hearing the normal disco multiball music.

Also “disco interlude” (the song that plays when you adjust volume) is my favorite track in the game and got added as a possibility of playing in disco loops. Too bad I don’t have a premium :confused:

The new code make the game more challenging as it lets you stack modes in ways not possible before. The addition of Disco Loops to the PRO was unexpected since the ball cant actually loop back to your flipper like it does on the Pre/Le, now it alternates with Disco M-ball while making spinner shots. Still can’t combine anything with MechSuit Mball though I was sad to see. Hopefully next update.

Oh wow I didn’t realize they added disco loops to pro! That means I can finally hear my sweet disco interlude! It makes sense because there was that one papa circuit finals where people just shot the left orbit all day for disco multiball over and over

1 Like

Are you sure you’ve played disco loops with PRO code? Didn’t accidentally install prem code? (Which is scary and shouldn’t be done) Because I just checked and I’m pretty sure disco loops mode will only be an option on premium code…

I’m no coder, but can something be done to disallow the wrong code be put to the wrong game? It happens all the time and the game totally allows it.

2 Likes