Competition Install Cheatsheet

For Iron Maiden the wiki says Fear of the Dark is the initially lit mode in Competition Mode, meaning it would be the same in Competition Install. I always thought you could determine whether secret skill shots are off by checking whether Fear of the Dark is lit initially, because in just Competition Mode without Competition install, the first mode would be Icarus. I’m not sure, though, can anyone confirm?

Competition mode ON, does not change the starting mode. The is user selectable in the adjustments. Secret skill shots are not disabled by Competition mode being turned on, you have to manually adjust this as well.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll move “Fear of the Dark is the initially lit mode” from competition mode to competition install then in the wiki.

I could’ve swore every game I played of IM - with competition mode on and competition install off - started off with Icarus.

That’s what I’m saying, thanks for confirming. I’ve already changed the wiki to reflect that. I think that’s what @djreddog is saying, too (only that apparently you can change the starting song in settings).

Correct. It’s user driven. Default is Icarus.

Can anyone help out and post the competition install for Deadpool? I’m sure there’s a couple folks interested since this was announced for INDISC.

2 Likes

I did the comp install for Rush last week and I confirmed that it’s still at 2 hits for AAB (Medium) and if you want 3 hits you need to change it to Hard. I updated the wiki entry.

Yeah as I’ve been playing rushes in the wild more and more I’ve been rolling back a lot of the competition install things… game is hard enough!

2 Likes

I added Ghostbusters

At least the earliest Bally SS games like Mata Hari score both extra ball and special as 50,000.

added VENOM based from code update notes.

now from the notes they seem to have added the COMPETITION MODE setting that was missing. and Competition install just seems to do basic stuff and only game game difficulty change is EB off.