Batman 66 official. Two LCD screen and new toys.

is shark why the jaws rumors just wouldn’t die? :slight_smile:

Possibly. Codenames have always been incredibly indirect though, either referring to something seen for just a moment that becomes memetic (like “Shark” standing for the infamous Bat Shark Repellent), or at minimum a two-step connection (like “Toys” standing for Toys in the Attic, which is in turn an Aerosmith album and song). Stern is unlikely to do something as direct and clear as Shark -> Jaws.

1 Like

hopefully this link will work. Stern posted an album of game photos today

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Looks like another Trudeau gap. A Gomez gap?

Am I wrong?

It appears pretty standard to me.

3 Likes

Yup. On 2nd inspection, I was wrong.

I gotta say, I’m into it. It makes me think “I like Batman!”

Too bad they didn’t go with the little signs that say “BAT LEFT FLIPPER BUTTON” “BAT PINBALL PLUNGER”

5 Likes

still traumatized by GB hu? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently, @DEADFLIP is streaming Batman '66 live from Stern. Guests include @pinwizj, George Gomez, Lyman Sheats, and Gary Stern himself!

https://www.twitch.tv/dead_flip

3 Likes

So where are they with the code? Any rule sheet and strategy for this yet?

They have a BM66 where we play league now. Code is .68 and is super early. Just one multiball and when you finish the 4 major villains there is no wizard mode, you just start over. But, the shots feel great and I have high hopes that this will be a very good game someday.

Edit: With factory settings and liberal tilt, this is a VERY long playing game!

Well, having played it a bunch, I can give some basic information when I have more time. I’ve determined what you do for the skill shot, the four villain modes, the multiball up the right orbit, and the gadgets. But it’ll take a bit of time to type it up.

thanks, I don’t think it is on pintips.net yet :wink:

i found this out the hard way a few nights ago. Quite the roller coaster of emotions.