Bat City Open 2018 Tournament announcement

Hello all. The Bat City Open is returning to Buffalo Billiards in Austin Texas, for it’s third year, June 22nd-24th.
While we missed out, by a hair, or maybe two, on being included in this years Stern Pro Circuit, we are committed to “Keeping Pinball Weird”!
Format, cost, and other pertinent details will be announced in the coming weeks on this thread.

To all of you that played and supported us over the last two years, thank you! And we hope to see you, and many new faces at this years event.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Looking forward to it. This year I’m going to put it on my calendar for the right days so I don’t sign up and miss it again like last year. I was such an idiot!

Any chance we can get a “Juniors” division for kids under 1 this year?

Don’t think we can call it “Juniors” how about a L’il Tykes? 18 Months and under…

2 years and under please. Jaxon wants to play too.

Junior-Junior, maybe. Also if it wasn’t clear this is a joke. Killian can’t reach both sides of the machine yet. He does like the lights though.

In 4 or 5 years, it’s so on with the father son battles. Somebody’s gotta challenge Colin and Robert and their kids :slight_smile:

Done, the first ever (?) IFPA baby tourney. Never to young to start earning WPPRs…

Jesse you have a website up yet? What is the schedule for this year? What time does qualifying start, cost, etc?

Format, cost, and timeline are being finalized as we speak.
Hope to have the Web page published by mid-week.