Avengers:IQ - Soul Gem Quest

Not true, you just have to have hulk leveled to level 1 prior to placing the space gem on him. I just tried it, it works fine

Ok, sounds like not a bug, just doesn’t function how I thought it did. So you could do it as Snailman says as long as you don’t place the Space Gem on Hulk until Hulk is at L1/L2. Place it beforehand and you won’t have the # of space gem uses to move the gems two positions.

2 Likes

Hulk orbit, pop bumper exit to left slingshot, to mystery scoop. One flip!

Good try but the mystery scoop won’t give you the last shot.

3 Likes

Can mind gem give you last shot? This might be only way to do one flip?

1 Like

I assume you always have to actually hit the last shot so the tower can hold it for mode completion choreography. When I suggested hitting mystery for the last shot, I forgot there’s no way they’d allow it on the pro, with no scoop.

Speaking of the pro, the Karl Method won’t easily work there. Soul gem starts on the upper flipper. I guess if you can get to the lower right flipper without burning a flip.

1 Like

If you hold the upper left flipper during the starting effects you can release it without using a flip, so a well executed half-drop catch could potentially deliver it to your lower flipper

2 Likes

There’s a way to complete pro with zero flips counted

3 Likes

Yeah… with the glass off! I don’t think there’s a way since I don’t believe there’s any way to spot the tower shot without flipping.

2 Likes

I said no flips counted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some tilt warning shenanigans I imagine

Why would a bug with tilt warnings messing with flip counts only be applicable to the Pro?

No software bug and no need to use the action button either!

I had this scenario just now, made it halfway through

Think about the difference of how the mode starts on the Prem and Pro

3 Likes

Oh if the ball dodges the up-post you could probably shoot the shots while the intro is going

2 Likes

And I needed a post transfer, wasting 2 flips

2 Likes