2022 Events - Dates and Links

You can still play in both tournaments and go on the factory tour. Qualifying for the main event runs from 10a - 1a Thursday, so there’s lots of other hours available. Classics qualifying goes on all day Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

1 Like

Is this what you’re looking for?

Also it looks like you just show up Thursday morning with $140 and you’re in?

Anyone know if there is a cap?

(I do like how your entry fee gives you a 3day pass to the actual Expo so if/when you scrub out you can do something with your time haha)

Yup

I don’t remember there being one in 2019, but I signed up the moment they opened day one.

1 Like

There hasn’t been a cap as such, but if too many people sign up, those not willing to play early and wait a long time in line might not get all of their qualifying tries in.

1 Like

That’s the info I was looking for, but I’m pretty sure I saw it elsewhere. The pinball tournament schedules seem to be posted as images and they aren’t loading for me, along with the image/logo at the top of the page. I can try off my phone to see if that fixes it.

Edit: site loads fine on PC, not so fine (on my) phone. Not ideal, but workable.

Gotcha, thanks @BMU and @chuckwurt for the info!

did they did as in the past some players did not pay for the show and enforcement was very hit or miss.

Sept 9th-12th
Tournament schedule:
1 Like

Cle Pin featuring the bizarre hybrid of virtual queuing with paper tickets! :joy:

2 Likes

@chuckwurt @trent - is it the same as last time (2019) where if I buy the advance ticket package ($175) that includes tournament entry? thanks for the clarification https://pinballexpo.com/product/advanced-admission-package/ WOO HOO!! so excited for this year!!!

The Advance Ticket Package does not include a Tournament entry and never has. The tournament entry does include a 3 day hall pass only. There is no cap. Just show up Thursday to seed. The earlier you show up the more time you will have. Everyone qualifies. Just a matter of where you are in the bracket.

3 Likes

thank you @trent! can we buy the tournament entry in advance or is it available the website?

Right now registration for the Main tourney is only available on Thursday at the tournament.

1 Like

Anyone know which day the women’s tournament is at ClePin? https://clevelandpinballshow.com/Womens-Tournament

I don’t see a date, just the times?

From the Main tournament page:

“The Junior’s tournament begins at 4 PM on Saturday, with free entry and a trophy for the winner. The Women’s tournament begins at 10 AM on Saturday, also with a trophy for the winner. The Women’s tournament is approved for the IFPA Women’s Rankings.”

That must be old copy on the website.

This schedule is from the FB event page
https://www.facebook.com/events/514180846495685

SCHEDULE

FRIDAY QUALIFYING

10:00AM to 11:00AM – Practice
11:00 AM to approx 11:15 AM – Last call for Registration; Rule explanations and announcements
Approx 11:15 AM to 11:25 AM – Group Photos
11:30 AM - Qualifying begins
Approx 1:30PM - LUNCH BREAK
Approx 2:00PM - Resume Qualifying
Approx 4:30PM – Qualifying ends
Tiebreakers will take place immediately after qualifying to determine seeding and qualifying individuals.

SUNDAY FINALS

10AM to 11:15AM – Practice
11:15 - 11:30AM - Group photos and overview of finals, gather the first group and determine game to be played. Streaming equipment set up time.
11:30AM - First round of Finals begins

1 Like

Any pre registration or player cap for Cleveland Pinball Show? Just show up?

2 Likes

Nope, just show up.

3 Likes

Details for Space City Open @ Houston Arcade Expo (11/12-11/13) are up on the website. Preregistration opens on September 12. Tilt Forums thread

2 Likes

Any news about tournament(s) at Free Play Florida this year?

1 Like