Yegpin results on ifpapinball incorrect for me

Just noticed that my results for the Yegpin matchplay are incorrect - I came 16th, not 6th.

Would have been great if I came 6th! LOL

I already sent a note to Derek; he used the qualifying standings, so #1 is right, and #29 through the end are right, but #2 through #28 are wrong. Should be this:

1 Like

Yes, not sure on what I was doing there was sure that I took the match play standing for the top 28 but was pretty tired so who knows. Either way correction was sent in to IFPA hopefully it will be fixed up in the next few days.

2 Likes

To be fair, running YEGpin probably involves sustaining some amount of brain damage.

5 Likes

It’s fixed, thanks Derek.

1 Like

haha that’s too bad i qualified higher than my actual finish in most tourney i think :confused:

Not saying the “Pro Pinball Championship” in that list?

it’s on top of this list

interesting how they don’t show up in the “tournament” list when they are under review ^^; didn’t know that-

interesting how they don’t show up in the “tournament” list when they are under review ^^; didn’t know that-

Yeah, the search only looks at completed tournaments. I’ll change with the new website which gives alot more options to search on.

1 Like