WPPR suspension: freezing vs. decaying points

ifpa need to say where the $1 they have for this year will go and no just paying them off to the high seed we can’t move up the ranks.

1 Like

Raw Thrills business is down 90% since COVID started . . . I’m keeping these IFPA $1’s to feed my family :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I vote to keep the decay. Less work for the IFPA and I see it naturally benefitting competitive pinball.

I’m top 750 and I know I can get back to where I was, and if I can’t then maybe I never belonged there. Let the less experienced players have a few months in the sun and get excited for pinball again. Then all the top 1000 can crush them back into place once this crap is over.

7 Likes

Agreed. Leave it be.

2 Likes

I have the opposite feeling. Fun for me is competing, the stress of a ladder climb and seeing that improvement. The social aspect ironically enough I could do without. But that’s not really just points, it’s more of big tournaments with big players.

I agree with it not mattering as much, it will even out in the long run. I think we need some sort of date or timeline of even a chance to return to sanctioned events before we entertain the idea of what to do with rankings.

1 Like