World Cup of Pinball Champs: AFM!

25 days of blood, sweat, and tears have come to an end and only one pin is standing victorious. You’re Champion is ATTACK FROM MARS!

Thanks all for participating. Stay tuned for another world cup of pinball next year as we celebrate the women’s world cup! Hope you all enjoyed the tournament.

Here are all the results:

Champion: AFM
2nd Place: MM
3rd Place: TZ
4th Place: MB

Finals:
65 Votes

World Cup Championship!
MM: 32.3%
AFM: 67.7%

3rd Place Matchup:
MB: 44.6%
TZ: 55.4%

Who are you going for in the real world cup?
France: 41%
Croatia: 59%

SEMI-FINAL RESULTS:
76 Votes

Matchup 1 –
MM: 61.8%
MB: 38.2%

Matchup 2 –
TZ: 43.4%
AFM: 56.6%

The world cup of pinball is just that; In honor of the real World Cup, im incorporating pinball with Pinside’s top 32 (at time of start of tournament) and pitting them up against each other in their own World Cup! Enjoy and don’t forget to vote and cheer on your favorite pin to be this World Cup’s champion!

4 Likes

Man, that hurt having to choose between Met and AFM, 2 of my favorite games. LOTR for the win!

1 Like

Do you have the detailed results (amount of votes, who finished 3rd/4th in the groups) posted anywhere?

Yes. First post on the pinside thread:

We had 109 votes in group round. Hoping we get more in this round of 16 :slight_smile:

Quarter-Finals are up! Vote here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScWLCPQEgttsbS5tuF6DWsiyvPAd7Lj1EAVU-cZpdUXW3JP2A/viewform?usp=sf_link

Hey guys sorry forgot to update this site. But semi finals are up. Vote here:

MM v MB
TZ v AFM

We made it to the FINALS!!! Vote here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYIi-MhBol17NcuoQkOS0Ag0q653aCt34A_pfcSL3PKav_EA/viewform?usp=sf_link

No surprises in this world cup. But this will be a heavy weight bout between Pinsides top 2 games as well as CGC’s 2 best remakes. Enjoy the final; don’t forget to vote for the consolation 3rd place match as well as the bonus question in the poll. Voting ends Saturday in which i’ll post results and then we can all enjoy the real world cup final Sunday morning. Thanks to everyone for participating. P.S- Stay tuned for another world cup of pinball next year as the womens world cup kicks off; and i have many a lot of ideas to make things much more interesting that shouldn’t result in such a predictable final! It will be a no holds barred world cup of pinball next year, i guarantee it. 8)

Championship Match:
MM v AFM

Consolation Match:
MB v TZ

SEMI-FINAL RESULTS:
76 Votes

Matchup 1 –
MM: 61.8%
MB: 38.2%

Matchup 2 –
TZ: 43.4%
AFM: 56.6%

25 days of blood, sweat, and tears have come to an end and only one pin is standing victorious. You’re Champion is ATTACK FROM MARS!

Thanks all for participating. Stay tuned for another world cup of pinball next year as we celebrate the women’s world cup! Hope you all enjoyed the tournament.

Here are all the results:

Champion: AFM
2nd Place: MM
3rd Place: TZ
4th Place: MB

Finals:
65 Votes

World Cup Championship!
MM: 32.3%
AFM: 67.7%

3rd Place Matchup:
MB: 44.6%
TZ: 55.4%

Who are you going for in the real world cup?
France: 41%
Croatia: 59%

1 Like