United Flipper Workers – Pinball Tshirts

Hi all – just letting you know I started a new pinball t-shirt and accessory company – United Flipper Workers.

I’m currently doing a shirt pre-order and all shirts are 15% off during this time and if you buy two or more shirts use code FREESHIP for free shipping. Pre-order will go until Oct 7th. Please let me know what you think, and remember, a drain for one is a drain for all. unitedflipperworkers.com

2 Likes

I would go up to 3xl for some of us big boy flippers

Somebody will be offended by the Double Super JP shirt.

Noted. I’ve added that as an option. Thanks.

1 Like

Forgive my ignorance, why would someone be offended?

Boobs?

Huh. Hadn’t thought of that. I made the shirt on my own a month or two ago on a t-shirt maker site. Jeffrey wanted to make it available more widespread and thought people would dig it. I don’t think either of us thought anything offensive.

I think it’s cool and it’s my go to league night shirt.

Yeah, I don’t think that’s offensive.

1 Like

Somebody is bound to be offended by most everything we say, do, or wear. I suppose that the person who would be offended could just choose not to buy it and let the rest of us make our own choices.

4 Likes

Just a reminder - pre-orders close Oct 7th, and all shirts are currently 15% off until then. A portion of all sales will be donated to Project Pinball!

Thanks to everyone who has ordered so far.

1 Like

Shirts are in stock now. All pre-orders were shipped out this morning. Thanks again for the orders so far!

1 Like

Now through cyber monday! 20% off with code JACKPOT.

2 Likes