UK Open 2024 - Details Details Details.

All,
apologies for the lateness of this I’ve been busy trying to find a new club location! And the good news is we found a new great venue - More on that another time.

The UK Open will take place 27-29th September (The week after EPC).

Anyone attending EPC from outside of Europe will be guaranteed a place at the UK Open. Please contact me at neil@domino.org if you are planning for this (DO NOT JUST TURN UP!!!).

Tickets go on sale 1st July 20:00BST (British Summer Time)
www.ukopen.net has location and lodging information - including two discounted hotels - book early!

The format is as follows:
UK Open Certified Plus with ECS/SPC Booster 5 Game Card and top 40 Papa Style Matchplay finals - Guaranteed £5000 first prize
UK Classic Certifed Plus 5 game card with top 32 Papa Style Matchplay finals. Estimated £3000 First prize
Pinball Republic Championship Certified Plus 5 game card with top 24 papa style matchplay finals Estimated £3000 First Prize
UK Open Ladies Tournament - 5 Game Card and top 24 Papa style Matchplay finals. Guaranteed £1500 First prize.
UK Open Junior Tournament - Format Determinated by numbers U14 - first prize Xbox Series X.

Flights are cheap right now - From outside of Europe Gatwick Airport is easy but most flights go into Heathrow. Details on how to get to the location above. From inside Europe, loads of flights go to Gatwick, Eurostar has an easy transfer to Thameslink. You can also drive, it is a short distance from the tunnel

If you are making a vacation out of it I suggest spending some time in Central London then come out to the event Thursday Night/Friday Morning. If you need any advice on that feel free to email me or hit me up on Discord.

1 Like

one thing - if you plan to stay at the Hilton hold off a couple of days as the code doesn’t include Thursday night which they are fixing.

Neil.

Ok all good with the Hilton booking!

Tickets on sale today at 19:00 UK Time (2 hours 15 minutes!)

1 Like