Two credits for Super Game

Opinions on whether or not (Judge Dredd) super game should be an option in competition please!

Depends on the competition.

I don’t think there’s anything inherently wrong with using it. Scoring will likely be largely dependent on people’s ability to execute during the 2- and 6-ball stages at the start of the game, i.e. spelling JUDGE then knowing what shot to hit to collect the 100M when you light it from the advance crime targets.

In a lot of ways, it would be a perfect game to use in PAPA A qualifying since it’s all about high-pressure execution.

2 Likes

I used it for a side tournament last year. I recommend blocking access to the regular start button to prevent confusion.

I’ve played it a few dozen times, and can’t think of any reason why you shouldn’t use it. In multiplayer, I’m reasonably confident that it gives all players the same modes (at least, when tournament mode is on).

I think you should probably make players aware that they have X seconds to drop the targets to start 6 ball MB. Because it’s timed to just the beginning of the ball, if a player doesn’t know that, they’re at a massive disadvantage to players who do. (For some reason in my mind this is different than knowing other game specific rules…but maybe not?)

1 Like