TPF'24 tourney goes on sale 9/30/23

I hope everyone is excited about TPF’24, and noticed the Facebook announcement about the Show Pre-Registration starting this weekend. As noted in the announcement – and to put everyone at ease – the tournament registration/sale will be on Sept. 30th. The fun and exciting Wizards and Classics limited entry tournaments, and the ridiculously popular Texas Takedown Women’s match play tournament will be back again. Be on the lookout over the coming weeks for details and pricing from Dick Curtis, Elizabeth Dronet, Ken Kemp, and the TPF crew. @YeOldPinPlayer @lizzyd

Also, I’m excited to announce that Kevin Stone will be joining the TPF’24 TD team. For those unfamiliar with Kevin… in addition to being a longtime TPF attendee, tournament player, and tournament volunteer, he’s very active in organizing and TDing other pinball competitions like OBX Flippers and Magfest Stern Circuit events, as well as various DC-area tourneys and leagues. He also helped create the super-handy IFPA rules quick-reference card. @alwysmooth

I also regret to announce that, due to conflicts with family vacation plans, I will be taking a hiatus from being a part of the TPF TD crew for TPF’24, and I’ll miss my first TPF since 2012.
So I’ll have to live vicariously through all of you as you enjoy the best pinball show in the world.

Get your F5 buttons ready for tournament ticket sales on Sept. 30th! Texas Pinball Festival

3 Likes

What time on sept 30?

From the TPF facebook page:

TPF2024 Tournament Registration Info:

TPF2024 tournament pre-registration will go on sale This Saturday, September 30th, 2023. The schedule for ticket sales is as follows:

4:00pm CDT - TPF Wizards Tournament Entry sales begin

4:30pm CDT - TPF Women’s Tournament Entry sales begin

5:00pm CDT - TPF Classics Tournament Entry sales begin

5:00pm CDT - Tournament Waitlists open (as applicable)

Store crashed right at the opening, but I was able to get out and back in in time. Anyone else have issues?

I just realized tkts were on sale and tried to register but couldnt see any tkts to buy. I also couldnt see how to get on the waitlist.

Waitlist stubs are in same store starting now

1 Like

Classics tix on now, too, went smoothly first try

Paypal now giving problems when trying to pay “sorry that payment not avaialable”

Only about 20 spots left for Classics. TPF Store - Texas Pinball Festival

Note- show entry is required to play in the tournaments. If you didn’t buy your show entry with your Classics or Women’s tournament entry you’ll need one before you start playing.
Show entries were bundled with the Wizards entries but not with other tournaments.

1 Like

Volunteer sign-up page is available.

Will a list of the TPF tourney games be posted somewhere?

Usually they are emailed to the participants a couple of weeks before the tournament (so likely some time this weekend).

Following up to my own post: in 2023 list of games emailed on March 10 for an event starting March 24 (exactly two weeks out), and DTM player ID/code was emailed on March 19 (Sunday before).