TPF 2024 favorite moments

My favorite moment from this year was when Eric Stone, meteorologist and world class pinball player was blowing up Whirlwind in the semifinals. Whirlwind called out, “The storm is coming.” Eric called out, “I tell YOU when the storm is coming!” as he proceeds to blow it up for about 40 million.

Well played Mr. Stone.

7 Likes

only one word"

“Sanjay!”

5 Likes

How great was Sanjay!!!

2 Likes

Similarly Preston having a moment of realization in Semi-Finals as he sat down exclaiming “I picked Whirlwind against a weatherman; what was I thinking!?!?!”

5 Likes

Women’s finals, final game, player 4 final ball: Danni Peck starts ball 3 on Metallica in last place with under 2M, blows it up for the victory.

6 Likes

Sanjay’s second three-way combo on Whirlwind is one of my all time favorite pinball moments. Crowd went nuts.

4 Likes

Truly incredible to watch! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plus, I loved her excitement and emotion for each of the multiballs she started during her ball 3. She was pumped up!

2 Likes

My favorite moment is putting up clutch performances on T2 and Metallica to advance to the final four of Novice division. Also, setting a new personal best of 60th in Wizards, which is a huge step up from 2022 and 2023, and something to really build on for next year.

1 Like