TMNT Issue - DMD Malfunction - ID10T Error

Hey all! I have been working on refurbishing the electronic on my TMNT machine. Ended up having to replace the CPU board due to serious acid damage. Dropped in the Rottendog MPU004 CPU replacement with no issues. Then I broke the DMD. In my haste I stupidly tried to adjust the screws for the backboard closure while the machine was powered on and dropped a screw behind the DMD, causing an arc and blowing the display out. Expensive lesson. I have since replaced the DMD as well as finally replacing the severely scorched PPB as well. That’s the background that leads to my current issue. When booting up, the machine displays the ROM version then plays nine ‘bells’ before launching gameplay. Once in play, the DMD shows gobbledegook. It’s all gibberish, albeit consistent gibberish. I’ve looked through all of the available troubleshooting and repair guides but I can’t find reference for the sound it plays at boot up. Is anyone familiar with this issue? For reference, I have replaced the display cable with the same results.

Here is a video:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=12Unxs8JYEY2iSXNiw_9BRi2DKRkpzkMj

• Clinton

Just bumping this back up in case anyone has any input. Thanks!