The 2023 Delaware Pinball Open - December 8-10, 2023

Dates are locked in: December 8-10, 2023

WPPR Farm - 4 events across 3 days, with the Main Event being certified and worth 250%

Bonus event on Thursday night, so potentially 5 events across 4 days if you want to come into town early.

Full details will be posted here shortly, waiting on the IFPA to approve all the events.

Pre-Registration will go live October 8th at 9pm eastern.

1 Like

Friendly reminder to have it registered with IFPA before September 8th. Don’t be like me and forget. Haha.

Hopefully I can make this!

2 Likes

Submitting to IFPA today!

1 Like

Full event details can now be found on Eventbrite. IFPA has certified the event, so we are good to go!

Breaking news! Since this event is happening close to 2024 and the new WPPR 6.0 guidelines, we will NOT be penalizing players who attempt to play in both tournaments on Sunday.

Excerpt from WPPR 6.0 rules - “Any players currently playing their turn in another match at the same location cannot be penalized as absent for the other concurrent events. This only applies to concurrent events that both have direct play formats.”

*** REGISTRATION ALERT REMINDER ***
*** THIS SUNDAY NIGHT (10/8) AT 9PM EST. ***

THE 2023 DELAWARE PINBALL OPEN

** East Coast’s only WPPR Farm **
** 4 events in 3 days **
 BONUS 5th event on Thursday night **
 Main Event will be IFPA certified and WPPRS will be worth 250%! **
 All 24 players making Sunday Main Event Finals will cash!! **
** Following WPPR 6.0 Rules For Sunday!! If you make Finals on Sunday, you can still play in the Strikes event without being penalized!! **

****NO WALK INS ALLOWED. Open to anyone. ****

CAPPED AT 80 PLAYERS**

Uncle John’s BBQ Food Truck is now confirmed for this event!

REGISTRATION URL:

1 Like

Registration goes live tonight at 9pm.

REGISTRATION URL:

Thank you for your support! The 2023 Delaware Pinball Open has sold out!

For anyone who didn’t secure a ticket, make sure you sign up on the waitlist. Please note, when signing up on the waitlist you can only sign up one person at a time.

For those that did secure a spot, I’m in the process of trying to get a room block from one of the local hotels, so stay tuned and hopefully I will have that info in the next few days.

I will post up the full player list later tonight.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing everyone in December!

Anyone looking for some big pinball action this coming weekend (12/8 to 12/10)?

The 2023 Delaware Pinball Open has 2 spots left! This is a 3 day event with 4 tournaments.

Saturdays main event tournament is certified and worth 250% WPPRS!

1st place will get an estimated 134 WPPRS and take home over $1800 in cash!

Hit me up if interested.

Full event details using the Eventbrite link below: