Thank you, Pinburgh people!

I know there’s another thread going, but I just wanted to start one with a massive THANK YOU to all the awesome Pinburgh staff/players/people who made last week so great.

It was by far the most fun, most well-run, most epic tournament I’ve ever been to, and I wish I was waking up to get back on the floor instead of back in the office right now :frowning:

I really appreciated how clear it was that the team had accommodated much of last year’s feedback. The new layout, tons of seating, live updating scores, Bowen on mic during finals — as someone said in the other thread, it keeps getting better and better.

Thank you Pinburgh crew!! You are awesome. I can’t wait to see everyone again next year.

16 Likes

I have never been so exhausted after a tournament, and I’ve never has as much fun in a tournament as I did at Pinburgh. This was my first time going, and I couldn’t have imagined it being so awesome. Thank you to all the techs, organizers, and players for such a fantastic time.

The only thing I would put on the wishlist for next year: a few more speakers, so you can hear the announcements from all sides of the stage.

2 Likes

huge thanks to the TDs, techs, and volunteers who managed this event. this was my first time attending Pinburgh and i was really amazed at how smoothly everything ran. can’t wait for 2017!

1 Like

Yes, thanks so much to @bkerins and everyone else who made that happen. It’s an insanely organized and well-run tournament. I’m already looking forward to next year.

1 Like

Dude I wanna go for sure next year.