Team Buddy Pinball Fundraiser (Michigan)

Dec 1st Saturday
Richfield bowl in Michigan.

This is our annual event. We usually have this for the children’s Miracle Network but this time we have decided to help out a local well deserving family in need directly. I have known buddy’s parents since we were in school ourselves as well as his aunt and uncles.
They are all wonderful people. Please, this is for anyone and everyone. You don’t have to be good at pinball and its an easy format for everyone to play.

Braden “Buddy Boy” Miller is nine years old and is from New Lothrop, MI and has DIPG, an inoperable, incurable tumor on his brain stem. He is the son of Bradley and Jennifer Miller formerly of Flushing Michigan. He has two older sisters Alyssa and Alexis.
update
I created this event when Buddy was still with us. I’m very sad to announce Buddy’s journey has come to an end. He passed away october 19th. We will continue to support and raise funds for his family which is very much needed. I hope you can join us for the event on dec 1st.
This has been an emotionally taxing journey for their entire family as seen below.

THE PINBALL TOURNAMENT:
The computer randomly picks a machine and players groups to play against each other.

• 9 strike progressive format.
  • 2, 3 or 4 player groups per round.
    Each round… 1st place in a group gets 0 strikes, 2nd place 1 strike, 3rd place 2 strikes, 4th place 3 strikes.
    Once you get 9 strikes you are out!
    $10 entry fee per person all goes to buddy’s family.
    we will have trophies & other prizes for the winners.

We will have a chinese raffle with packages and baskets such as : Christmas lottery tree, bath & body works, lady’s mystery pack, guys mystery pack. Proceeds to buddy’s family. Anyone can buy tickets for the raffle, you don’t even have to play in the pinball tourney.

Also, we will provide GOOD Random door prizes. Thank you to Stern Pinball, the local businesses and all others who are helping provide us with prizes.
And, Of course, earn those IFPA ranking points for state of Michigan and national. (www.ifpapinball.com).
tournament signup starts at 1pm.
Tournament play begins promptly AT 2PM sharp.
you can practice anytime as SOME of the machines are already there.

3 Likes