Pincinnati: The Greater Cincinnati Pinball Show IV 12/1/20202- 12/3/2023

Thanks for running a great event under such difficult circumstances!

3 Likes

I loved this event (despite the power outage). The venue was so cool, and it seemed as if the hotel staff bent over backwards for us. Great diversity of games too, I always enjoy playing games I’ve never played before.

5 Likes

Eventbrite link is live!! Mark your calendars for 7/1 7pm eastern! These tickets were gone in 4 mins last year!!

1 Like

Maybe @PinballNarcissist will schedule an official break during The Amazing Race for everyone to register. How many bars of service can we get in Ostrander??

1 Like

Ha. Should be good service there at least outside if I remember right. I can bring a hotspot and we can have an F5 party.

1 Like

Starting the heads up now. We are in the process of adding two more tournaments that will lead up to Pincinnati. The Wednesday and Thursday before Pincinnati. At arcade legacy. Expected to have 70-80 games setup and ready to go by then and we’re hoping to have 100 plus at each event.

So if you plan on coming to Pincinnati, start thinking about coming a couple days early!

More details to come as I get them, but Arcade legacy is only 20 mins from Pincinnati.

3 Likes

If I were to plan on attending, how will these additional tournaments affect my Eff %?

Haha. This is the only event in the WORLD that only can positively affect your eff%. We’ve applied for, and been granted immunity from 6.0 from Josh.

(This may or may not be true. Please come play anyway)

3 Likes

Idk how this stuff works or is realistic but any way to get the hotel to give you the show rate for those days too? I’m not sure how much of a price difference it is of show rate vs base but I’d rather just stay in one hotel! Stoked for this as always!

Thought of that. I’m definitely going to mention it to them if people want to go that route. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Reminder to reigning champs. You have dibs on tournament tickets this year. No F5 party for you.

So @raydaypinball and Los I believe get to join without sweating it this year since they won the events last year.

2 Likes

@chuckwurt Showing a 6/30 registration date for Fridays Tournament and 7/1 for everything else on EventBrite?

Good catch! Fixed it. They should all be 7/1 at 7pm eastern for go live. Waitlists will go live a few minutes after 7pm.

7pm eastern tonight!!

Is there a description of the tourneys elsewhere, or are they the same from last year (Progressive Strikes Friday, Matchplay w/ finals Saturday)? Is the latter expected to be Certified?

Website is up to dates. Small changes. Relatively the same. Can’t certify right now as matchplay qualifying and finals are same day. It will be 172% TGP and winner is expected to get around 100 points.

www.Pincinnati.com

Tournaments are sold out!!! Thanks everyone!

Waitlists aren’t too bad, get a spot!!

1 Like

Tournament waitlists:

Matchplay links to see player listings:

Match Play Events (over 100 WPPRS expected to the winner)

Match Play Events (about 54 WPPRS expected to the winner)

2 Likes

The Road To Pincinnati (Pre show tournaments):

Come to town early and get more WPPRs!!:

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=64787&fbclid=IwAR3H55LCrT0Ew11n9ly9gT4giY4BIQSPCUkNXRykgnHsk4lT6p3aK1dpgFs#

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=64788&fbclid=IwAR1ojJTtVtPrTCfn7JNF8hCcbf_19CuGkcRaAWZfcbdQ53macMVFUfyKd3I#

1 Like

Pincinnati shirts will be available for pre order this year to help make sure everyone can get one if they want. We ran out on Friday last year. Link below. White parts will be glow in the dark!!

2 Likes