Pinburgh 2016 waitlist

how do you get on the wait list?

http://replayfx.org/competitions/pinburgh/

1 Like

Boooo, the SoCal IEPA contingent is dropping fast! First Belsitoā€™s out, then Tim, now Jay!

How will we get our 3rd League Affiliation first place win now? :stuck_out_tongue:

Believe me, Iā€™m very very bummed. I took great pride in being part of that title last year, even though the very few wins I picked up on friday were just enough to squeak the group by.

Damn Jim is out? itā€™s like we canā€™t get Karl and Jim on the road at the same time anymore now! :slightly_smiling:

Arenā€™t kids wonderful :slightly_smiling:

I already know Iā€™m f*cked (<-- see what I did there Dunlap) for PAPA 20.

My kids are so awesome . . . at ruining my pinball career. This especially hurts because Iā€™m an every 3 years PAPA final guy, and PAPA 20 was my year to find another way to finish 2nd, 3rd or 4th!

3 Likes

Looks at PAPA 20 dates

Damnit!

1 Like

Deangelo/Sharpe DOUBLE BIRTHDAY PARTY . . . back room of PAPA HQ. I think I can get my wife on board. How about you Karl? :slightly_smiling:

I wish one of the awards from the PAPA TV Kickstarter was ā€œWe will stay away from ever having PAPA or Pinburgh on April 6thā€.

2 Likes

FYI:
Players requesting a refund for the additional tournament registration
fee between December 1, 2015 and March 15, 2016 will receive a full
100% refund. Players requesting a similar refund between March 16, 2016
and June 30, 2016 will receive a 50% refund. Players requesting a refund
for the tournament fee between July 1, 2016 and July 21, 2016 will
receive a 25% refund. No Pinburgh registration refunds will be given
after July 21, 2016 for any reason.

No mention of rounding. :frowning:

(IFPA rules, eliminating half rounded up or down?)

ah! itā€™s all about planning the birth date of your kid outside major pinball event, EASY! :slightly_smiling:

1 Like

Jonny Monica to the rescue!

3 Likes

Is there a way to find out where one stands on the waitlist? I believe I got on the waitlist the day the tickets went on sale, but that was a while ago so who knows. Iā€™d love to see if Iā€™m likely to make it in or not.

http://replayfx.org/competitions/pinburgh/

click the tab that says waitlist

1 Like

Pretty sure the first dayers have already been moved off the listā€¦

1 Like

I may be able to be in Pittsburgh at Replay time, unexpectedly. Iā€™m thus not on the waitlist yet. Any chance I get to the top?

Precisely. Thatā€™s why I had my kid when pinball was at an all-time low, in that big gap between PAPA6 and PAPA 7. :slight_smile:

Go Karl go!

Skillful mode start :wink: