pinballstatistics.com

Thanks, Roy has been added

Thanks Tim, I’m sure you have explained it somewhere but I’ve had a quick look and can’t find it, but how it is that you have determined the price of each player?

I haven’t explained it before but it’s similar to how I do the power rankings, just weighted across the field. Introduction to the Pinball Statistics Power Rankings — Pinball Statistics

Thanks Tim, yeah I’ve read everything you have done :blush: I was particularly interested in how you converted it into a monetary amount per player. I bloody love it, thank you for your hard work on it, hopefully you get a bunch of people putting a team in :muscle:

2 Likes

Pounds instead of dollars. Love it!

A British Pound is only worth $1.12 now - - the lowest exchange rate in history. I remember when it was worth $2.40

Man, this was the hardest one yet! Seems like you can only pick “one ringer” and the rest are just pure guesses. Makes it harder since the majority are Europeans that I am less familiar with. I wanted to go with Roy, I really did. But he’s too much money and I think he’s a little rusty. Maybe he will prove me wrong. I know he’s a great player!

Teams are up: UK Pinball Open Fantasy Pinball — Pinball Statistics

Ok, UK Pinball Open in the books, and District 82 Super Series Fantasy Pinball is up! I’m not going to be able to do Expo because there won’t be a player list beforehand, so this is probably the last one until INDISC.

https://www.pinballstatistics.com/d82-2022-super-series-fantasy

3 Likes

Congrats to
T-1st: MFPTalley
T-1st: JSB
3rd: Biz
For their UK Pinball Open teams

Apologies in advance to those I’ve jinxed at D82. Go team!

Finished 5th overall, not bad! Picking Karl was the right move :grin:

it was obviously a value pick from the outset, but he way overperformed (his value, in the fantasy sense)

Thanks everyone for following along. I thought it was more fun with the 6 tournaments that counted toward scoring. I do feel bad about 200+ people using a calculator and simple form in 2022 to pick a team. Hopefully I will eventually find time to improve the experience.

3 Likes

How about the EPC Tim? Would that be possible?

1 Like

I’ll try to roll out EPC tomorrow.

2 Likes

New blog post: PSPR - 2022 Super Series Shakeup — Pinball Statistics
Covers the results of the UK Open and Super Series aka the Karl show

5 Likes

nice write up-

Proudly holding onto the 100 spot, I approve of this write up.

Hi Craig, I put together EPC fantasy pinball. I don’t have knowledge of all the European competitive pinball forums so if you would like to share it please go ahead.

2 Likes