pinballstatistics.com

My feelings are only slightly hurt that I’m only good for $20. :joy:

1 Like

A few people’s stats didn’t get pulled in cuz their names didn’t match ifpa

1 Like

great value! :smiley:

1 Like

Because I’m such a nice guy – I’ve compiled all the IFPA player stats on each player along with their fantasy values. There are a few duplicate rows where the IFPA api returned multiple players. You’ll have to figure that out for yourself.

1 Like

Did some number crunching this morning - I was too lazy to write a brute force algorithm and I’m making assumptions that unlisted players count for $20, but your winning optimal lineup is (in order of cost-to-point ratio):

• Frederick Asher - $20, 25 points
  • Bill Mason - $55.68, 50 points
  • Jack Tadman - $57.73, 40 points
  • Nick DeStefano - $43.42, 30 points
  • Lewis Bevans - $56.35, 25 points

170 points in total for $233.18.

The rest of the top 8 was in bank-busting territory (Keith Elwin for 35 points at $93.81, Raymond Davidson for 25 points at $96.59, and Jason Zahler for 25 points at $100.62).

Having no points for seeding may have also been a contributing factor to this being the winning roster; the 5 chosen players were the 5 lowest seeds in the semifinals (14, 16, 20, 21, 31 versus 1, 2, and 6).

This is pretty low on my list of what I need to take care of right now. I also have a PSPR update from the farm week that I never posted. Anyhow after I get to Chicago in a few hours and pay some bills and submit IFPA points I’ll try to take care of it.

2 Likes

Thanks for running…well…everything! I mostly wanted to crunch the “optimal” set because I was up too early and wanted to do the math before work. Can’t wait to see who takes Fantasy NYCPC.

I grabbed the power rankings a few times over the past few weeks and put together a summary post. PSPR - August Summary — Pinball Statistics

My next project goal is to put together a real-time win probability tool for certain events. I already have it working for some events, but it’s not something that is anywhere close to prime time.

1 Like

NWPC Fantasy Link: New York City Pinball Championships Fantasy Pinball — Pinball Statistics

i had a feeling Escher would be pricey! :smiley:

Gagno is great value, even at the $66 price point!

ok if you picked fictional player “Carlos Serda” please re-pick!

Tried a completely new selection strategy. Couldn’t possibly be worse than what I was doing before. Get 'em, randos!

1 Like

There’s no listing for “Laser Los” either! :smiley:

NWPC Fantasy Pinball — Pinball Statistics Results page updated

2 Likes

Congrats to Z-Mac!

1 Like

Thanks for facilitating.

Thanks for running it Tim, and thanks to my team!

UK Open fantasy up: UK Pinball Open Fantasy Pinball — Pinball Statistics

2 Likes

Tim, Roy Wils is going to be in the tournament. I would very much like him on my team, but I don’t see him on the list :thinking: