PAPA PAPA PAPA HOLY F@CK!

HOLY F@CK @ASG DID THIS APP WELL

I CAN SIT AT WORK AND PREP EVERYTHING FOR MY DAY THANKS TO THE YAPSS APP

EDIT: MORE LIKE YASSSSS APP

3 Likes

Second place in PAPA Classics I
Super happy with my performance. Lost to some dude named Zach Sharpe? Some upstart apparently.

14 Likes

My Thursday highlight was watching @PinballNarcissist (or should we call you PinballNARCissist) ratting out @Adam on his ā€œstuckā€ ball on ironman.

5 Likes

The ā€œright thingā€ was done, and he stayed alive after the ball search :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Iā€™d just like to say how cool the new PAPA app is, with all the live queuing etc.

Sure beats sitting in long lines all day!

Kudos to PAPA and the guy who made it.

Dave.

5 Likes

Will there be any live streaming tonight?

1 Like

That would be Aiton Goldman, aka @ASG.

3 Likes

4 Likes

WHO DIDNā€™T SHOW UP THAT ACTUALLY QUALIFIED FOR B? I GET TO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT FOR A YEAR FOR WANTING SLEEP.

Rabble rabble.

Still hype over making it to the cut line in 25th. Time for A!

4 Likes

ESCHER WON!!!

5 Likes

Iā€™m happy with that. Nice kid.

Everyone showed up for B finals. Look at the final standings and look at the results. I know there was an announcement at the time I got into the building where they called two players names (and I recognized one of them as a B finalist). They were probably both in the building but didnā€™t check in when they got there.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know who to believe: the results or the events I didnā€™t see. I was told by staff post-event that I would have been in.

One of my favorite moments:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Game or position, but no era or pick restriction between rounds-

Lefkoff and Associates working hard before your tournament even starts, now thatā€™s service!

1 Like

No fee unless we win if we take the case!

I mean, once per round if you are the #1 seed :face_with_monocle: