Pandemic Pinball survey

Please take this very brief survey regarding pinball during the pandemic.

This is purely for my own curiosity. Feel free to share in your local groups and beyond.

I will post the results once incoming results taper off. Thanks!

1 Like

Well that was interesting while it lasted. Looks like the minimum cost for a paid plan is $99 for a month and I’m not THAT curious.

1 Like

Google Forms?

Yeah, that would have probably worked better, but I don’t feel like starting over now.

Can you summarize the results that you did get?

11 of the 40 have played Hot Wheels, Joe :slight_smile:

I wonder how many are like me? I haven’t played at all. I haven’t watched streams either. I just miss it.

2 Likes

1 of the 40 hadn’t played at all.

#6. (How has your viewing of pinball streaming changed?) is a bit of a weird question… my desire for streaming to view has increased, but the amount of streams available has gone down due to lack of tournaments

1 Like

Yeah and my number of streams that I’ve done have gone down from not streaming any tournaments this year.

1 Like

I’ve played my home machine a few times but otherwise I haven’t played despite missing it a lot.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s only so much “white guy talks to the camera” streaming I can take. That stuff is on pretty much every day, but I want tourney streams.

1 Like

Well, may I suggest you try tuning into one of the many female streamers or streamers from other underrepresented groups. I am sure they would appreciate your support.

I do! Hot Nudge is awesome, not to mention local. I’m often on kid duty when they’re live, but I catch replays when I can.

1 Like

For my own safety, I’m going to avoid going to these places until the pandemic subsides and the threat is small enough. As a result, I haven’t played any pinball at all, excluding virtual pinball.

1 Like

Yeah, there’s only so much “white guy talks to the camera” streaming I can take. That stuff is on pretty much every day, but I want tourney streams.

I feel targeted :laughing:

I know it’s not the same thing as a tourney, although some streamers do 1v1 remote live challenge competition streams every now and then. I’ve seen a few low participant count competition streams lately as well.