We had 11 which was a bit of a disappointment but it is very busy in the summer here so it was not overly surprising. Due to this we ran with 4 strikes which people requested. Thought it went well, everyone loved it that I heard, so I will probably turn it into a quarterly event possibly. We used matchplay through the entire tournament via the creation of rounds w/arena's then just continuously deleting them and making new ones to get the random groups we needed. We then tracked strikes manually on a white board and did swapping randomness using the chwazi app which worked out well and people loved that. I decided to do random all the way through which I think was a very good decision.