Official Critical Hit Thread

I am so intrigued by this format and I am waiting with bated breath for more decks to be made to try it out with friends.

Thanks for all the clarification on game play in the discussion above.

2 Likes

Hi everyone,
I have a project to create a version of both decks, with Karlā€™s approval, for France (as I am French).
I would need to know if someone could provide me with the quantity of each card in the 3-strikes deck, because Karl couldnā€™t find it.
Thank you very much!

It seems the rules are quite flexible for the TDs. The documents for the 3-strikes and the Matchplay differ significantly in tournament preparation (such as the number of cards given initially). Is it possible to apply the same starting rules for both?
And is there a specific reason why the rules differ so much? (Iā€™m not referring to the specific rules of 3-strikes, for example, about the one-loss system, but about the rewards, the number of starting cards in hand, etc)
Thx

Those are just guidelines, not official rules. You have 100% control of how you want to run your event including how many cards you want to start out with and how the rewards are handled. Just be careful that you donā€™t run out of cards.

1 Like

Thanks you Djreddog, that clarifies all a lot !

We want to run a Critical Hit tourney at the Idaho Pinball Museum. Since the cards are no longer available, Iā€™ve been tasked with creating (re-creating?) a deck. Not for sale, just for our own use.
The Tournament Directors Guide lists all the cards (Thank You!!) but not how many of each card is in a deck of 54.
Any information about the make up of the deck, would be greatly appreciated! Or if someone has a full deck (always risky with pinball folks lol) for sale, let me know.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like