My attempt to help grow Pinball (PINQUEST)

Hey Peter! That is correct! Anything with a scoreboard can be a part of a “quest”. Appreciate the support!! :smile:

I love this idea and would like to bring this to our local barcade. What type of prizes are typically being given out at a barcade for completing a quest?

Great question! My personal location, we have given away special beer steins and pint glasses so far as uniques prizes. When we got Oktoberfest we held a quest called “oktoberquest”. When folks completed a series of games that included Oktoberfest they were awarded with a special beer stein.

Some locations are doing food, stickers, free play passes, translites, free beer, gift cards, entries in to drawings, t shirts, they sky is really the limit. When a business commits to using PINQUEST they want to make sure they are giving away prizes that are paying for themselves with the hopeful increased play the app brings to the game/location!

3 Likes

Our location is giving away gift cards, T-shirts, and a private pinball party for 15 including appetizers, drinks, and free play pinball for three hours. The bigger the prize, the harder the quest.

2 Likes

@BuffaloATX Wow! What is the quest that gets you the private pinball party??

You have to remove @snailman from 4 of his GC scores ( he currently has the GC on 8 or 9 games out of 20 games here). It’s called beat the former Pinburgh Champion.
This quest is no walk in the park, as there are some extremely impressive scores that need to be taken down, but the pay off is worth a lot

4 Likes

Here is the monthly September Quests at my location

Nice, I really need to up my icon game…

Hey Jesse. I use Canva.com! Super easy!

1 Like