I wrote a little piece for "This Week in Pinball" about the game and my experience with the Bingos here: http://thisweekinpinball.com/beginners-guide-bingo-pinball-nick-baldridge/
I am excited to say that at York, over 8000 'coins' were played - that equates to roughly 400 games. I had many folks come up and discuss the game with me, learn to play, and win a prize.
Thank you to all who came out, and thank you all for following along. I have much more to do:
1) Finish building up/testing additional playfields
2) Write 'coin flash' animations accurately for each game - I'm well into the Bs at the moment, many more to go.
3) Resync public code repository with my development version - there are 100s of bugfixes and improvements in the private repository that I need to push.
4) Write and publish a manual, including Jones Plug layout.
5) Install additional buttons(?) for button drawer. Undecided about this as space is at a premium.
6) Write 'card' themed bingos - these were mostly novelty games, only one allowed for scoring replays. An additional 4 games to be added, but very simple.
7) Write new games! I have many ideas for writing new games in the style of either modern or older games. I understand the portioning setup for each game now and can accurately make new games as a continuation of the older style.