Matchplay.org Suggestion

If I’m in the wrong place to make a suggestion, point me in the right direction.

Otherwise…

Feature request: Allow users on Matchplay.org to vote on their favorite player to win before each round is up.

In Vancouver we play 2 or 3 Strike tournaments. We display the round progress on a screen above the games. I’d love to be able to vote for my best guess to win in the next round and have it displayed on the upcoming/pending rounds. A simple +1 thumbs up. Your win loss prediction could be tracked on matchplay. Odd’s could also get calculated by comparing IFPA rank / rating vs players. An X could apply to your vote if you pick an underdog or favourite.

Is there anything out there like this at the moment?

3 Likes

Love your idea. It’s matchplay.events BTW.

Your best bet to push your suggestion through is below:
https://matchplay.uservoice.com/

And you’ll like this—the best suggestions get more votes and therefore more attention by the developer. Let me know when you post your idea, and I’ll vote on it.

3 Likes

Andreas from Match Play here. These kinds of features where people are essentially voting for their favorite player are so easily used for bullying and general abuse that I won’t be adding them to Match Play.

19 Likes