11/2 TMNT updates to 1.23.0
11/4 Elvira updates to 1.01.0
11/5 Avengers updates to 0.93.0
11/12 Deadpool updates to 1.05.0

11/24 Updates here:
Avengers IQ updates to 0.94
Stranger Things updates to 1.00.0
Black Knight SOR updates to 1.02.0

New Rick and Morty code update and log here.

1 Like

Hot Wheels has been updated to 20.12.10.

3 Likes

Stern drops a bunch of code updates here.

TMNT updates to 1.40
Avengers IQ updates to .95
Iron Maiden updates to 1.08
Papst Can Crusher updates to 1.02
Star wars updates to 1.10
Primus updates to 1.04
Stranger Things updates to 1.01

2 Likes

Stranger Things updates to 1.02 here

1 Like

Whole Lotta Code today! https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/
Led Zeppelin updated to 0.93

3 Likes

https://sternpinball.com/support/game-code/

Avengers IQ updates to .98

4/6 Led Zeppelin updates to 1.00 here

1 Like

Added Houdini 21.1.21. All American Pinball games showing current version.

Also updated Stern ā€“ all modern (Spike 2) games should be current as of today.

And just updated Spooky ā€“ all titles up-to-date as of 7/14/2021.

2 Likes

I updated Stern, Jersey Jack, and Dutch Pinball (currently just The Big Lebowski)'s sections.

Just a small update: Godzillaā€™s been updated to version .80, hence my recent edit.

Godzilla 0.81 updated.

Jurassic Park 1.04 is out on new premium machines but not available yet on Sternā€™s site so I didnā€™t update it.

1 Like

A bunch of Stern Spike 2 games got updates to add Insider Connected functionality: Avengers: Infinity Quest, Black Knight: Sword of Rage, Deadpool, Elviraā€™s House of Horrors, Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast, Jurassic Park, Led Zeppelin, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Iā€™ve updated the OP accordingly (and also made some minor grammatical/formatting touch-ups while I was at it).

A small edit: Aerosmith and Black Knight: Sword of Rage were updated to 1.09 and 1.11, respectively.

Stern updated a bunch of games: The Beatles and Guardians of the Galaxy now have Insider Connected functionality, while Godzilla got a significant amount of new content and Aerosmith, Black Knight: Sword of Rage, and The Mandalorian received comparatively smaller updates.

12/20 EDIT: They updated Stranger Things to 1.05 just yesterday.

12/22 EDIT: The Munsters is now up to 1.10. Thereā€™s a couple new mechanics, like the Couch Potato challenge mode and the addition of collectible ā€œChattering Teethā€ that give rewards, in addition to other tweaks (like Secret Mania being a random mystery award instead of an Easter egg).

Since Iā€™d focused solely on Stern games for the past few updates, I figured Iā€™d check on the other manufacturers this time.

• JJP updated Willy Wonka, The Hobbit, and Wizard of Oz, the latter two primarily adding Scorbit achievements. (The only one of their machines that doesnā€™t support it as of now is POTC, though I believe they teased a long-awaited update not too long ago.)
  • American Pinball updated Houdini some months ago. I also added Legends of Valhalla, since it wasnā€™t on the list before today.
  • Dutch Pinball updated Big Lebowski to 0.58 last month.
1 Like