INDISC 2020 - 'The OPEN' IFPA Championship! - Trivia channel

Space Mission (Impossible)?

Scuba?

Waterworld?

Gottlieb’s “The Games”?

Secret Service?

I see “excel” and think Microsoft . . . so I’m sure the INDISC team will bring out a custom real version of this:

2 Likes

INDISC is excited to announce another official partnership with Gene X Hwang of Orange Photography to bring you photographic coverage of the INDISC Pinball Festival. Gene will be on hand throughout the festival to bring the event to life with his unique and talented brand of photography.

http://www.indisc.com/media-partners/

12 Likes

Olympics?

Happy Friday all!

2nd clue time for yesterday’s trivia…

Scroll up or down for rules.

Ok, here we go… Good luck!

‘Yup, he’s the King alright.’

Pool Sharks

Congrats to Colin Urban!
Banzai Run added to the Open!

Hopefully, it will work this year! :wink:

1 Like

Tiltforums says to welcome you on your first post! Is this Chicago Jane?

He had helped out YEGPIN for the past two years in the same capacity and we make it work. Jeff is great to work with and I am sure he will add value to the event.

3 Likes

I wasn’t worried, I was just bragging for him. :slight_smile: I added an edit to my statement above just now so no one else takes it as a complaint.

1 Like

Only 1 winner per game, so answer quickly! (Also, 1 guess per person, per clue (usually daily)! (MAX 3 ‘WINS’ per player!)

Game trivia is for attendees only!

If you feel for any reason that you might be ineligible to play…you probably are…so don’t! (Or, ask me 1st!)

If you wanna play for fun, email me at pinwzrd@aol.com!
AND, OF COURSE, IF YOU’RE NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM PLAYING. Thank you from me and everyone WHO IS planning on attending!

Also, please don’t edit/change your answers after posting…would hate to have to BAN you!

35 + total games this year…all over the map! Not sure we’ll do trivia for all, but we’ll see…

Any questions? Email me at pinwzrd@aol.com

Please post all answers either on our FB event page, tiltforums.com or my email.

Ok…here we go…good luck everyone…1st clue…

‘They only come out at night.’

GOT?

Mousin Around

Elvira 3?

MSF? (Sega’s Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein?)

Demo Man(eater)?

1 Like