IFPAEPC IFPAEPC IFPAEPC!!!! HOLY F@CK!!!!!1111!!ONEONE Germany!

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO11111!1!1 :smiley: :smiley:

/#IFPAEPCOLYMPICS
/#CUTLINEAT102
/#GOB
/#EUROPEANRULINGS
/#JETLAG
/#IBUPROFEN
/#RAWPORKISOKTOEATITHASONIONS

9 Likes

lol the contracts between Cayle usual demeanor and this enthusiastic post is pretty epic :smiley:

4 Likes

And raw pork isnā€™t ok to eat!

U sure? Apparantly it has onions.

2 Likes

I misread the subject line and clicked on it thinking it would be about a sweet cheat on Ipecac mode on Family Guy. Leaving disappointedā€¦

4 Likes
4 Likes

Whatā€™s important is staying below the 35% fat threshold. Mett - Wikipedia

Any reports from the field?

Iā€™m hearing some grumbling about hair-trigger tilts!

Trying to decide if I like #EUROPEANRULINGS , #JETLAG , or #RAWPORKISOKTOEATITHAS
the best

Too tight, but once you know you know. There are definitely better ways to keep game times down!

3 Likes

I havenā€™t played yet, might not play classics due to the report on the street being things like ā€œthe least fun Iā€™ve ever had playing pinballā€ and ā€œmissed by one point but Iā€™m kind of glad because I donā€™t have to continue watching the ball dribble slowly down the playfieldā€

Iā€™ve also heard the EMs are 3 ball, whirlwind is a classic, and the Fire tilt is so tight you canā€™t even make out any gap when you look at the plumb bobā€¦

After playing classics, can confirm: do not try and influence the game in any way other than engaging the flipper buttons

1 Like

I offered a guaranteed victory of my last match to my opponent for 1000ā‚¬ but he didnā€™t take my offer.

Please ban me for life from any pinball tournaments.

2 Likes

Flash looked pretty loose at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having both played Classics and done the commentary, here are my comments.

EMs should have been 5 balls! End of story. Game times would still be low, skill would represent a higher portion of the results, and more EMs would have been shown during the playoffs - - players avoided them like the plague due to the higher cost of a house ball.

Tilts were generally too tight but not every game, maybe half the bank. Road Kings was another too tight game given how you need to play it.

I did like the lighting and machine spacing in the room; comfortable atmosphere.

Very good mix of games in the bank, but agree Whirlwind didnā€™t belong.

Settings were odd with some EBs left on but being plunged. Prefer EBs and Specials set to award points.

Playoffs were a bit boring game wise due to allowing repeat picks. At an event of this importance finalists should have to demonstrate skill across MANY different games in the finals. Requiring no repeat picks for the event was totally viable with this many machines. Prove you can play 10 or 15 games well under pressure, not 3 or 5. Also denied the stream viewers the chance to see many of these machines being played by top-tier players. With this many rounds, almost every machine there could have been streamed at least once. That would help people see and learn how to play these other games.

My thanks to my stream-mates, well done. I like the system they have, very thorough. Iā€™d be delighted to have another chance to sit in.

9 Likes

really when @pinwizj has stated that for there events they have an fully play EB rules in place?
What if some asked to tilt out there EB on an game?

Are the rumors true? Was there an epic game of Lasercue during EPC? Can anyone link to the video?

Lasercue wasnā€™t a pin at EPC

Congrats to Josh & Zach for creating an army of teenage cyborgs eager to slaughter them anywhere on the globe.

9 Likes