IFPA Website Down

Looks like women’s tournaments are missing as well.

All my tournaments are not added and updated accurately. I made no changes.

The IFPA site is down here (and for everyone) since this morning (Central European Time). Chrome says: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED. @Shep?, could you please take a look?

Likely cause: too many result submissions / second by @PressStart after returning home from holidays :wink:

Site came back online minutes ago. Thanks!

Seems down for me today.

Website and API are down for me as well (IFPA Companion App isn’t working as it relies on the API)

Correction: API is up, but the app is crashing because the profile images are served on the public website. I’m rolling up a fix now for it but because I’m headed to Vegas today I doubt I can get it released this week.

Site is down again.

1 Like

Is anyone missing the Tournament Manager section of the site when they try and submit a tournament? I tried both Firefox and Edge and the button appears to be missing.

I can’t find anywhere to submit my Jurassic Park launch party.

1 Like

Oh, weird! Definitely not just you, I’m not seeing it either.

I still have the “Login” button on the right…

Here’s the link: https://www.ifpapinball.com/login/

Edit: Oh, now that I’ve logged in, I see what you mean! I’m missing it, too.

1 Like

Must be Becker’s way of saying enough is enough.

2 Likes

Just wanted to make sure it wasn’t just me. I sent them an email yesterday, but haven’t heard back. I’m sure they are busy recovering from pinburgh.

I’ll just email Stern and let them know that no one can submit launch party information so they might have to extend the submission deadline.

Thanks for the confirmation.

1 Like

Seems to be working for me, although I know my level of Admin is different than the other Users.

For anyone logged in, try going directly to this link:

https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/manage/

I know Shepherd is working on some things on the back end to allow some additional volunteers to help with results/calendar approvals. That may be causing some weirdness in everyone’s permissions.

1 Like

Nope, no permission changes have been made. Most likely due to the membership plugin being updated. I’ll take a look

Direct link worked for me. Thanks!

The Tournament Manager button is back. I didn’t have to use the direct link. Thanks for the fix!

2 Likes