Houston area -- Bayou City Pinball League at Poison Girl starting 1/18 (Houston area)

In case you missed it: The Bayou City Pinball League’s weekly league event has been rescheduled for February 6 at Poison Girl (1641 Westheimer Road).

Regular weekly meets will be on: February 6, (13), 20, 27; March 6, 13, 20; Playoffs on April 4. Dues will be $20 payable on the third week of attendance, with four weeks of six required for playoff eligibility. League meets will happen rain or shine, Astros game or not. Games are on coin play and the collection represents a diverse cross-section of games from the 1990s to the present day.

Due to the hectic holiday season the flyer, new logo, last-minute tweaks to the rulebook, and a couple of other things are still being worked on. I promise my best to deliver an exciting and welcoming weekly pinball league for the good people of the Houston area.

Edit: Start time 7:30 pm. Details including map at: Monumental Mondays near Montrose league details – Bayou City Pinball League (League is now on Mondays but old URL remains)

Currently in the process of being rescheduled to avoid conflicts; new dates should be up in the next couple of days.

Rescheduled to Monday nights starting 2/6 and it is now the Monumental Mondays near Montrose.

(February 27 is now going to be another league meet since February 13 was cancelled.)

Remaining dates now 2/27 3/6 3/13 3/20 4/3 with playoffs on 4/10. I haven’t updated the flyer yet, will do that later today.