Head2Head Pinball Podcast - Episode 122 - Stranger Guests

Episode 105 – Planes, Cows and Pinball Machines is now ready!!

ep105sm

3 Likes

Bold move @JLemire stating on your podcast you are trying to remember to tilt for a greed letter. Does your league use IFPA/PAPA rules?

I know what the letter of the law says, but has there ever really been a consequence enforced for this? I remember watching it happen live at PAPA, very deliberately, under the cameras and everyone was just like :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s happened since the rule was introduced after @bkerins ran up and did it years ago?

See also:

Episode 106 – The GOAT featuring Keith Elwin is now ready!!

Keith Elwin interview
Iron Maiden retrospective
    Lessons learned
    Code update coming
    Adjusting the loop
    Bugs of success
Jurassic Park
    The difficult 2nd album
    We digress about Sega machines
    Design process
    Homage to JPDE – Tri-Ball!!
    Designing the T-Rex
    Layout
    Rules
    Animations / Art
    New code and heading to 1.0
Pinburgh highlights
Joe / Keith Tip the Top 100
    The Hobbit
    X-Men

ep106sm

2 Likes

Episode 107 – Pindemonium with Mrs & Dr Pin is now ready!!

2 Likes

Episode 108 – LIONMAN!! is ready!!

ep108sm

Episode 109 – Dr Who In The House Of Horrors is ready!!

1 Like

Episode 110 – Bustin’ Makes Me Feel Good is ready!!

EP110sm

1 Like

Episode 111 - Are You A God? is now ready.

2 Likes

@JLemire not to rub salt in the wound, but can you explain how the double DQ played out. Double DQ are pretty rare and I am interested to understand what made it possible.

It was an incorrect double DQ ruling.

Player 3 got incorrectly DQ’d for playing in Player 4’s spot after that spot was already voided from Player 4 being DQ’d from playing Player 3’s ball previously.

5 Likes

:point_up_2:

Ryan C joins us this week for Episode 112 - The Beastie Boy.

2 Likes

Episode 113 - The Pool of Dead is ready!!

1 Like

Episode 114 - Wolf Man with Jeff Parsons from Pinball Players Podcast is ready!!

As predicted in our last episode there won’t be a show this week as Marty has lost his voice after a very long weekend running the Melbourne Silverball Championship. We will be back next week for sure!!
In the meantime, check out the finals of the 2019 MSC here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTRxPpALt8E
matrixsm

Episode 115 - A Special Dragon is now ready with Mrs and Dr Pin.

1 Like

@martymainframe you mentioned you like electronic music? You should check out Lazerhawk. He is a local pinhead @garretthays

1 Like