Good games / Bad games for streaming

Long day… yeah your first statement is accurate. “Mode” = FOI. “Install” = FOTD.

It’s Pinburgh 2020, quarter-finals, A division. A player decides to plunge back to the shooter lane over and over forever. That stalls that leg of the bracket. And when the day is over the organiser concludes that they are unable to declare a winner this year, because time is up.

What is you limit, Fredo?

For the game White Water, I would actually not stiffen the spring. But slacken it. And modify the exit of the shooter lane, so a full plunge will always feed the upper playfield flipper. I mean, why not.

A creative spirit will work the problem. And find a solution.

Intentional delay. In Player Conduct Section III.4.
We’re good. No need for an additional rule.

Intentional delay is defined as time when the player is intentionally making no progress towards in-game objectives,
including but not limited to time during which the ball is left in the plunger lane, held on a flipper, or passed from
one flipper to another. Stuck balls do not count as intentional delays. Holding one or more ball(s) while one or more
ball(s) remain in play does not count as intentional delay.

1 Like

Right, just have to make it look good. “I’m not delaying forever, I’m being extra careful so I don’t miss the lit D lane at the top on CFTBL. I don’t want to overplunge!” :slight_smile: