GB bug

Pop awards are screwed up. Some of them that need to be collected via shot (light ESP Ability, Light Tobin’s) do not actually award.

The game also indicates that you can award Tobin’s Spirit Guide or Video Mode via skill shot. If modes are lit, it will not award them if you make the shot. It just gives you the 10% of your score, but no award.

1.10 actually has a A LOT of bugs. It’s crazy.

You are aware that Tobin’s won’t light if awarded from the pops and a mode is currently running? Should light once the mode is over. Not sure about ESP.

I have seen where Tobin’s is lit at the start of a ball and is also an award from the skill shot. In that case, it awards Tobin, but doesn’t relight Tobin (can’t stack Tobin).

1 Like

Started a MB after completing the Library ladder but before hitting right ramp to start WCWS.
Also have had the Add-a-ball insert light up after qualifying a MB but before hitting the shot to start it.

1 Like

I had this same thing happen. I thought maybe it was like Star Trek where you can just get an add-a-ball for fun but WCWS was lit in this case

Started a MB after completing the Library ladder but before hitting right ramp to start WCWS.

(assuming you meant left ramp) Was WCWS still lit after MB? If so, I would imagine Dwight gave SF MB priority over WCWS. Stacking them wouldn’t be good. Would you prefer WCWS took priority or the stack? Not sure if this is a bug.

Correct, meant left ramp.

Final shot for Back Off Man started a MB. WCWS was lit on the left.

Here’s the bug. Can see me get Add-a-ball prior to starting WCWS

yt link

Assumimg you had two balls locked, is that really a bug? You needed the shot to complete BOM (and light WCWS) and all locks count when lock is lit.

Here’s the bug. Can see me get Add-a-ball prior to starting WCWS

But it still lit add a ball at the start of WCWS. The awards for Tobin were jostled in this last update. Maybe the awards for unlit shots were also changed to occasionally add a ball? Either way, this is a ‘good’ bug. Nothing to fix here Dwight. Move along… d;^)

The bug with WCWS and add-a-ball from pops that I saw does not actually give you another ball.

Finished the library ladder today and made a point to watch the DMD amd I was in fact awarded an add-a-ball at the end of that mode.