First look at Iron Maiden

EDY, there ya go!

Ball Save could be ā€œLive After Deathā€.
The game looks fantastic, canā€™t wait to play it.

Iā€™ve always said I wouldnā€™t pre-order a Stern, but this is a no brainer. Order placed this morning!

11 Likes

Haha. Itā€™s taking all my power to not make this same awesome decision. Congrats!!

1 Like

Itā€™s a shame the Twitch archive wasnā€™t saved, cause I donā€™t think weā€™ll get a better walkthrough and tutorial than what KME provided.

1 Like

@Smack847 mentioned there will be another stream after the licensing issues are worked out. Different restrictions on live without archiving vs archivability.

Stern has said they will redo the stream in the exact same fashion as the first time. Glass off, with Keith explaining the rules and shots.

5 Likes

I didnā€™t think Iā€™d be in for another NiB Stern in this lifetime either butā€¦

A) The game looks killer, shots, rules, art, music itā€™s all there!
B) I want to show support for Sternā€™s improvements to the Pro (service rails, spinners, same essential gameplay), support Keith and new guys on his team, and did I mention the game is killer?! :wink:

Iā€™m in on a Premium! (strange way to show support for better Pro features, I know).

Hoping they also realized that saving .50 on super thin leg brackets, etc. might not payoff in the long run.

Oh, and Iā€™ll be using I\m/ as the abbreviation, not my idea but Iā€™m running with it. :wink:

2 Likes

THE INSERTS HAVE TEXT ON THEM.
PRAISE TO F$CKING PINBALL JE5SUS.

12 Likes

Iā€™d call it FeM (Fe is the chemical abbreviation for iron).

2 Likes

Funny thing this could work for either of the IM games.

4 Likes

TnS and NTnS. Tony Stark and ā€œNot Tony Starkā€. ā€œTSā€ would potentially conflict with The Shadow.

This game looks pretty awesome! Impressed with all Stern is finally offering with the LE and I love the art package.