Favorite Bank Shots

I can’t believe no one has mentioned this one. Simply the best feeling bank shot of all pinball has to be FAST / QUICK DRAW during Super HorseShoe Jackpot mode. Hitting one black HorseShoe target and banking to the other side of the pf to hit the other one for 10K.

2 Likes

I second the GoT Baratheon-to-Tyrell bank shot. Its reliability and safety does tend to vary across different machines, but it is pretty solid on the one I mostly play on. Definitely a thing to check during the initial ball saver period.

I like grazing Slimer into the left ramp on GB pro, particularly during The Ballroom.

4 Likes

Yep… and there’s more. When I had a Quick Draw I would use the lane dividers opposite the flippers to bank shot the bottom drops and I would use the pop bumpers to bank shot the ABC collect hole.

3 Likes

Can you advance Whiplash when Monger is up though?

1 Like

Amen. My favorite thing to do on a classic game.

RBION: Shoot from the left flipper and bank off the post to the left of the varitarget into the SJ; pretty sure my success rate is higher with the bank shot than it is from the upper flipper~

1 Like

GOT. Bank off right sling into the dragon kickback.

WH20: Backhand the bigfoot targets to go into the lock.

Deadpool?

Obviously the question predates this machine, but maybe it’ll bump the topic up if any more recent machines qualify.

On Foo Fighters you can bank a ball off the Area 51 ramp’s left Bot target and up the side ramp.

Yeah, Deadpool is specifically designed for that bank shot.

Iron Maiden: from the upper left flipper, graze the Mummy ball into the small loop. I swear I hit that more often that way than shooting the loop directly.

Jurassic Park: bank off the truck ball into the left loop. Again I swear I hit the loop more often that way than directly. (And my best game ever happened thanks to getting that during Secure Control Room.)

AIQ: bank off the drop targets up the Hawkeye loop for the secret skill shot.

Monster Bash: bank off the Dracula standups into the Frank standups, very reliable on my machine and much safer than shooting Frank directly.

Godzilla: Master Cannon target to pop bumper. During Saucer Attack Multiball, this will get you your 2x Jackpot and Super Jackpot in one shot!

on Stars, rt flipper to top drop bank and over to the orange star. I’ve hit that more reliably than shooting straight at that orange bugger from the left flipper.

1 Like