Fantasy retheme

So Drop Target Zine #1 is sold out. But it has a story called PINHALLS: White River Junction, VT. My parents live about 15 minutes from there. Can someone with the issue tell me the spot? I go back there all the time and pinfinder doesn’t seem to know of anything good locally.

I read the issue (and gave it away as tournament swag), but I don’t remember the name of the place. I guess there are two pins in it. Maybe a pizza place? Should narrow it down. There were pins in the bowling alley in WRJ last time I checked, but that was a seriously long time ago.

When you’re in Vermont, you really want to drive the hour or hour and a half and check out my clubhouse, the Pinball Co-op. I’m biased, but I think it’d be worth the trip.

I found this updated blog post on the PINHALLS: WRJ article on the DTZ site.

The information is about 4 years old, but it’s more current than DTZ #1.

I agree with @stevevt (and I am equally biased) that trip to the Pinball Co-op is well worth the drive.

Maybe get a hold of Jon Chad. Last time I talked to him he said there was a new game out near him in VT.

@jdh I’m so glad you liked them. They’re two very talented artists who love pinball and it very much shows. Hopefully you’ve put in an order for the other four issues already since it looks like you got the last copy of the first issue! I hate alluding to things I can’t talk about yet, but I am so pumped to share my Dream Theme game with the world. Jon is drawing it up for me at the moment, and my final rule set is due next month. This collection will be a must have for any DTZ fans!

For anyone interested, I do zine, book, and music reviews for Razorcake. Here is my review of the last issue of Drop Target:
http://archive.razorcake.org/punk-zine-reviews/drop-target-zine-7-the-future-issue-5-5--x-8--black-and-white-printing-bound-64-pgs

I absolutely ordered the rest of them. It seems like they’re going out of stock as we talk about it here! There was definitely at least one copy of DTZ #1 left after I purchased mine but it’s gone now. Only 2 left of #4!

I hope they do a reprinting or possibly some sort of compendium, it’s just too good not to. Exciting to hear about the final issue and that you get your own dream machine in it.

@Artimage I PMed you the contents of the Pinhalls article.

3 Likes