Discord for tournament players?

Are there any discord servers out there for the tournament scene? If not, any interest in starting one?

The RayDayDiscord is pretty popular for tournament pinball, although it’s just one channel of many. I’d totally join a server specifically focused on tournament and game rules discussion

1 Like

I’ve thought about turning the IFPA discord channel that was used for ICR matches into that.

1 Like

oh cool, how does one join? Don’t want to reinvent the wheel if you’ve already got something good going there.

I really liked the INDISC server, and it would be cool if there was something like that for everything else.

• get hyped about upcoming events with stupid memes, gifs, and emojis.
  • share strats and insights
  • get help planning travel logistics, restaurant recommendations, roommate requests etc.

nice! if you’re thinking the same thing, then I assume this is an untapped “market”

I added those as channels to the IFPA discord.

I have no idea the link to how to get there though :slight_smile:

Figured it out!

+1 good place to hang, be careful Josh is lurking though :smiley:

1 Like

Ray’s is my go to for tournament discussion too.

2 Likes

I don’t spend a lot of time on pinball discord servers but I’ll third, or fourth, or whatever and suggest that the RayDay Discord is pretty much exactly what you’re looking for.

It’s pretty dead right now but the INDISC Discord server will also pick up with some relevant chatter as the event nears and game lists are announced.

1 Like

Josh is always lurking.

Is this a public Discord? If so, is there a link to join?

Link is available on raydaypinball dot com, assuming my webserver is up which it often … uhh, isn’t

Can always find it in my twitch chat by doing !discord

1 Like

Invite is now invalid (expired, most likely). Is this still an active Discord?

1 Like