Dialed In! Rulesheet (Wiki)

The rules for Big Bang got changed, correct? (in terms of BB scoring BOTH all your mode shots AND lit multiball jackpot shots from one lit BB shot during a multiball/mode stack)

If competition mode is turned on you are only awarded half the completion mode bonus and no longer awards the regular big bang value when a mode is running. Hurry up inlanes are now also off at game start on competition mode. Non competition mode nothing has changed with big bang

1 Like

Thanks. So when youā€™re in a multiball with a mode running, the Big Bang will score all your mode shots, plus all your jackpot shots, but NOT give the 50K (+10K) score. Correct?

Now that Iā€™m looking at it again that was my intention but there appears to be a bug. So right now you are still getting the regular big bang points but only half the completion bonusā€¦

Someday when I do a new update this will work as intended (and will work the way you ask about in terms of multiball running as well)

Sorry for the confusion

1 Like

Iā€™ve just played one or two credits on a somewhat broken Dialed In! before, but I played a bit today. This game, I fancy!

There were some annyances like the TAF-esuqe magnets sending the balls straight down the outlanes. Drains from the theatre, which the game urged me to shoot constantly without awarding any decent points. :frowning:

But I really liked it, and I will read the rulesheet and give it another go tomorrow.

1 Like

I played two games today. My replay-credit was stolen while I was talking on the phone btw. :angry:

Nevertheless, Iā€™m not even sure how to charge the phone. Do I have do shoot the Mick Jagger-esque moving (QED?)-target to charge the phone? Seems risky. :cold_face:

Do I have do shoot the Mick Jagger-esque moving (QED?)-target to charge the phone?

Yup Electric Mick charges the phone

2 Likes

Oh dear. Iā€™m going in, anyway. Come hell or high water.

watching @bkerins tutorial

1 Like

Has anyone encountered a bug that ended your ball prematurely? I was playing this afternoon and I couldnā€™t remember if I had a mode running or it had just timed out. I hit the Big Bang and then immediately got the sim card scoop for a sim card award. Right after the SIM card was awarded the end of ball bonus countdown started (flippers dead) as the ball kicked out of the phone.

Rob

I think the camera, selfie-mode etc. is the worst feature ever in pinball, that Iā€™ve seen. Fortunately, you can disable it by holding the right flipper-button when starting the game.

Lots of people agree with you. On the other handā€¦

I watched a couple in their 60s playing Dialed In this week. They had never played it before but one person would tell the other all the things the display was telling them to do.

They found it absolutely hilarious that the game was taking pictures of them, and seemed to enjoy it just as much the second time around.

2 Likes

Yep, I understand that itā€™s probably good for the ā€œbusinessā€ and I can see why itā€™s in there. I heard that an operator here in Stockholm made around $4700 in the first month when it was put on location. Not bad! Unfortunately, I keep forgetting to disable the camera when I start the games. :cold_face:

2 Likes

Yay, I was looking quite some while for that info nugget. Perhaps I had read it years ago, but now that I actually want to enter the QTMB high score, whoa.
Thatā€˜s why my ā€žget there quick and dirty then have a marvellous MBā€œ failed, even with a 300k MB.
Wonder if thatā€˜s in the Wiki/rulesheet/manual already.

Thanks!
ā€”Enver

Errrrā€¦ I was trying to link this post to @PinballKatzā€˜ earlier post about the Train Bash and friends setting up the super jackpot score for QTMB.