D82 Summer Pinball Classic August 17th-20th

The District 82 Summer Pinball Classic is scheduled for August 17th-20th, 2023.
This will feature 2 IFPA Certified Tournaments (250%-300% Points Each)
5 Tournaments in Total from Thursday - Sunday
2 Pre-Event Tournaments on Tuesday & Wednesday if you want to come early ($25 Each Pre-Event)
$320 is the total cost for Thursday-Sunday
Over $19,000 in prize money with a full field of 150 players
All 100+ games on free play
New Players Welcome
Registration will open at the link below on June 10th, 2023 at 11AM Central Time

Full details can be found here:
https://district82.com/event/2023-summer-pinball-classic/

1 Like

I want your District 82 Pinball experience to be as fun and cost effective as possible. The Packers Pre-Season Schedule was just announced yesterday and the Summer Pinball Classic Tournaments are the same weekend as a Packers Pre-Season Home Game. It is pre-season game so it’s not as popular as regular season but Packers fans are crazy and go to these games as well and the hotels book up and raise prices the closer you get to the game date (some have already raised prices).
If you are planning on coming to the Summer Pinball Classic August 17th-20th with Pre Tournaments on Aug 15th & 16th, please book your hotel rooms early.
I would suggest making your hotel reservation now even before registration opens for the Summer Pinball Classic on June 10th.
I have listed 4 hotels below (I contacted 3 of them to make sure they had rooms and the pricing was accurate).
Hotels Near District 82 for Summer Pinball Classic Tournaments

Nuks Executive Suites (Formerly Ennis Inn)
This is less than 2 miles from District 82. Please call or email them. The websites will show that Saturday is booked. But I have about 10 rooms reserved for District 82 Players so please call David (Front Desk) at (920) 247-0007. You will get a price that’s a bit lower than the online price. About $90-$125 per night (Friday & Saturday are higher priced than Wednesday & Thursday)

Kress Inn which is only 2 miles away from District 82 right in downtown De Pere has a deal as well. The discounted rate gives up to 15% off the best year round price they have. The price is a little elevated ($175 night) because of the Packers Home Pre-Season Game. You can call them at 800-221-5070 and reference District 82 Pinball or use the following link for an online booking: http://www.choicehotels.com/ires/en-US/html/ArrivalInfo?hotel=WI118&srp=LDIS82&pu=no

The following 2 hotels I do not have standing deal with but are not too far away and pricing was good on them with rooms available as of May 19th, 2023

1. Sleep Inn & Suites (920) 351-4126 I called them today. I was told they have about 50 rooms available at good prices ($105-$120 per night)… I was also told it’s usually cheaper to book them online too.
  2. Radisson Hotel & Conference Center Green Bay - Book this one online as well. They had plenty of rooms and when you stay 3+ nights you get a little discount. When I selected the dates it came back as $135 per night with free cancellation up until the day before check in.

There are definitely a lot of other hotels in the area at good prices also. I am not a travel agent and have never stayed at a hotel in Green Bay cause I live here. I just wanted to get this information out as quickly as possible so you can make travel arrangements.

1 Like

Registration opens this Saturday June 10th at 11AM Central Time.
https://district82.com/event/2023-summer-pinball-classic/

Ok. Who’s planning to go from out of town? I’m coming into O’Hare on Wednesday and planning to check the Wednesday event. Leaving out of OHare Monday morning.

I can get a rental car if needed and share a hotel or air-bnb with 1 or 2 people. If someone in a Chicago is willing to give me a lift there and back, I’ll cover gas.

PM me. This is Robert Byers

don’t get an rent a car at OHare get stuck with an lot of tax

I would also not recommend renting a car from Dollar, unless you have no problem standing around for hours to get your car, and then being charged for a tank of gas even if you returned it as full as possible.

Hey all, I’ve got an extra room in a three bedroom air bnb less than a mile from district 82. Arriving on the 15th, leaving on the 21st. 566$ total for the room. PM me if interested. Mathew Peterson
Thanks!