Celebrities That Love Pinball

It’s probably scattered out there somewhere on the internet, but I wanted to check with the most knowledgeable people here on Tilt forum. Alice Cooper and Ed Robertson (Barenaked Ladies) are well known pinball aficionados, and Tony Hawk was spotted playing pinball in Las Vegas. What other celebrities are into pinball?

Ryan Adams (musician) is a big pinball fan

2 Likes

Slash from GnR and Jason Sudeikis.

3 Likes

Ed Robertson is a bit of a pinball fan.

2 Likes

Owen Wilson.

1 Like

i don’t know if he’s a big fan, but I do remember a few years back Wil Wheaton tweeted “This STTNG Pinball machine won’t let me get past the rank of Ensign. It’s like it knows.”

8 Likes

2 unlimited

April O’Neil and Sex Nerd Sandra both play pinball.

1 Like

I’ve collected a bit less than 100 pics on a fb-site (search for swisspinball - sorry no link, I’m writing from my smartphone). slash, michael jackson comes to my mind at first

At Sunshine’s opening party for the new back room (NYE 2016) Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis attended with a group of friends from SNL. They stayed and played pin for quite awhile. I know I saw Jason there at least one other time after that. They had previously purchased Tron (the version with Olivia on the backglass as Quorra) from Modern Pinball.

3 Likes

Andrew W.K. took part in a couple promotional head to head pinball matches at Quarterworld in PDX a year or two ago. I think I read an interview where he talked about liking pinball as well.

I also saw a pic of Elijah Wood in front of the LOTR at Quarterworld. I dunno if that was just for laughs or he’s actually a pinball fan though.

2 Likes

Brian Austin Green

1 Like

Presumably the same one whose backglass he signed at Ground Kontrol here in Portland.

Jim Jeffries is a pinhead - I wonder if he swears as much as the current PAPA circuit champion when he plays?

Nathan Fillion playing Iron Man in the Comic Sans bar in Ghent (Belgium)!

3 Likes

Do voice actors count? Olivia Hack (from Avatar and Hey Arnold!) posted a couple Instagram stories of her playing Road Show at the arcade in Nickelodeon’s new HQ.

2 Likes

Boy I wish J. K. Rowling liked pinball :pensive:

1 Like

Hillary Clinton went to Pinburgh last year.

17 Likes

Gary Dell’Abate from the Howard Stern show has at least one pinball machine.
http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=98259.0

1 Like

Does @PinballNarcissist count as a celebrity?

1 Like