American Girl Pinball Machine just in time for Christmas

Saw this and thought to share with all the pinballers who would like a American girl pinball machine

1 Like

Finally something in my price range.

4 Likes

Should be IFPA legal…3 balls and real scoring…

5 Likes

surprisingly has actual rules. Like the star for 10x playfield.

4 Likes

Can we get a rule sheet wiki started?

5 Likes

Reviews are surprisingly good. I might, actually… buy one of these?

1 Like

Gameplay video stolen from Pinside user @northvibe. Starts around 2 minutes in. It’s larger than I expected. I was thinking the doll was G.I. Joe size.

1 Like

Nevermind, I must’ve been on drugs this afternoon.

2 Likes

:smile:

I’m wondering if there are any IFPA rules that would keep this toy machine from being used in an IFPA-endorsed tournament?

We used it in a tiebreaker last night. I got DQd on it (it was for seeding for 1 vs 2). It has no tilt though I guess someone might be able to hack one for it.

4 Likes

How did you get DQ’d?

It was a split flipper match where you had to swap sides after each ball and my team forgot to switch. We did have a higher score than the other team but for naught :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, that was a fun tournament. Nice playing you, Gene!

Here’s a gameplay video and tutorial someone posted to YouTube…

And here is an image of the rulesheet from a still frame of the video…

Hilarious that Jonny O got one! I heard there is going to be one at Free Gold Watch soon, too. When’s the launch party?

1 Like

I regret not playing this in the restaurant across the parking lot from Flippers! It makes for a great bar top game and I assume some people got their gameplay on while having a drink or two.

1 Like

We thought about as a joke adding it to line up with a picture and say new line up . We also talked about putting it on top of Hercules and say David versus Goliath of pinball machines

2 Likes