2024 Events - Dates and Links

Yeah, in matchplay it says random first round and swiss after that. I found a cool tidbit on facebook about the top 16. Very interesting…

“Saturday’s playoffs will be slightly different this year. No byes for the top 4 players. We will be taking the top 16 players into the playoffs with the 16th decided by the following:
Players 16-33 will play three 6 player matches on Six Million Dollar Man. The top 3 scores overall (not in your group) from the 18 players will then play a one game sudden death match of Dragonfist to determine the 16th and final playoff spot. Yes. I am serious. That is what we are going to do.”

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:

I’d love to see the TGP calculation for that

15 people get “byes”… 6 player group game in there… good god you’d need a PHD in WPPROlogy

(delete)

Added Southland Mega Matchplay
Nov 18 & 19 in Cleveland

IFPA Certified
200% TGP
$20 entry fee
100% payouts

68 player limit

SOLD OUT

Contact clevelandpinball@gmail.com to join the waitlist

Results from the last one we did in August:
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=63276#

2 Likes

All relevant links added for Seaside Champ III.

Added dates for NW Pinball and Arcade show 6/7-9/2024 ( International Flipper Pinball Association (ifpapinball.com)) and NW Pinball Championships 9/6-8/2024 ( International Flipper Pinball Association (ifpapinball.com)).

Germain, you mean 2024 I assume.

Note the show is the same dates as IFPA.

yes, 2024 :smiley:

It was the same last year, not a whole lot we can do unfortunately :confused:

For NW Champs, do you plan to stick with best 2 cards for Main and best 2 games on each Classic machine? With the new valuation of card-based games for 2024, you could drop back to one 5-game card next year for the same TGP for Main. Classics would need to keep the best 2 games per machine, though.

We will see, we have received pro/con feedback in our survey and will be discussing with the organizing team what changes we make-

I’ve updated the Pins & Pirates Rally entry with link to Eventbrite for tickets.

This event has no cap but if you pre-buy a full pass you will receive $20 worth of entries. This pass expires at Wednesday Nov. 29 @ 11:59 and is limited to the first 100 passes sold.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this event and I will answer them or ask CC if I don’t have the answer.

16th-18th February: Nordwestschweizer-Flippermeisterschaft
Registration for the first ECS event in the 2024/25 season starts today @ 19.00 CET
Main event ~200%TGP x 1.5 weight. Prize money for top finishers.

@BMU Seaside Champ III is not certified. We missed the memo for the '23 updates.

Still in the planning process but we nailed down the date. I’ll post updates on the TAPR thread and the event link.

this is up next month up here in Traverse City at the Coin Slot

edit: the win-a-pin has been removed and entry dropped to $40
also new link Traverse City Pinball Weekend @ The Coin Slot – tcpinball.org

Southland Mega Matchplay
February 17-18

Pre-Reg opens this Saturday January 13 at 2pm EST
68 player cap. Expected to sell out within an hour, so don’t snooze!

Back for our 5th installment of this low cost / high value IFPA Certified event!
$20 entry fee + coin drop

The last two were worth around 110 WPPRs. Expect about the same this time around

Results from the last one in November
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=66869

1 Like

The 2024 Mid-Atlantic Open at the lavish Delaware Pinball Collective

April 26-28th

Full Tournament details to be released in the next few weeks.

Is that the pump and dump one?

It was last year. Not 100% sure it will be the same format again. Still discussing.