- Game Information
- Rules Overview
- Skill Shots
- Main Objectives
- Other Scoring
Game Information & Overview:
- Lead Designer: Keith Elwin
- Code/Rules: Mark Penacho
- Lead Mechanical Engineer:
- Display and Animations:
- Music and Sound:
- Release Date: January 2023
- Wiki Rulesheet based on Code Rev:
- Edit the Code revision, if applicable, when you make changes
Desiring a higher-priced 007 machine for the collector’s market, MGM commissioned Stern to release a game commemorating the franchise’s 60th anniversary featuring elements from every released movie in the series so far. Though the game was designed by Keith Elwin, he largely wasn’t involved with the rules - which were instead done by Mark Penacho, a former Williams code designer known for his work on games like Hurricane and Fish Tales.
Two different skill shots are available at the start of each ball:
- Plunge for the flashing “007” top lane. The flashing lane does not change with the flippers. Completing this skill shot scores the lit award on the back panel.
- Hold in the left flipper and make a shot to the hole behind the linear drop targets. Making this skill shot immediately completes the drop targets and lights the lock for Mission Multiball.
The main objectives of 007 60th Anniversary are all connected to the spinning disc with Oddjob’s hat on it. The disc is used to select villain modes and advance towards collecting gadgets.
Complete the MI6 drop target bank to light the disc to select a villain mode. Once the disc is lit, completing the MI6 drop target bank again will start the currently selected mode; and during a mode, completing MI6 will add time to the mode’s timer & double all scoring during the mode. The six modes, listed clockwise from right to left, are:
- Zorin - Super Pops. (?)
- Trevelyan - Super Loops. (?)
- LeChiffre - Super Shots. (?)
- Blofeld - Super Drops. Shoot the seven drop targets; one drop target flashes at a time, and shooting this target will reset the drop targets & move the flashing insert to another drop target. Make enough flashing drop targets to win the mode.
- Oddjob - Super Disc. (?)
- Jaws - Super Spinners. (?)
Complete all six villain modes to qualify Villain Multiball.
Complete the BOND drop targets to light the disc to advance the Gadget Meter on the display. Once the meter has been full, the flashing Q gadget will be awarded, in the following order:
- Jetpack - Hold Bonus.
- Spy Camera - Enables the action button to light the lock at the right scoop.
- Gondola Hovercraft - Lights outlanes for Underwater Escape (ball save).
- X-Ray Glasses - Starts Gadget Multiball.
The left scoop can be lit for “Collect Bond” through various methods:
Collect all six Bonds to light the left scoop for Bond Multiball.
Complete the inline drop targets to light the right scoop, behind them, for lock. Shoot the eject when lit to start Mission Multiball. Lock can also be lit by making a skill shot to the drop targets, or by pressing the action button at any time after collecting the spy camera.
Mission Multiball starts as a 2-ball multiball, where the goal is to start 3-ball multiball by re-locking both of the balls. Shoot either the right or left scoop to start a 15 second timer to lock the other ball at the scoop you didn’t shoot.
Once both balls have been locked, plunge the third ball to start 3-ball multiball. Lock a ball at either scoop to light the captive ball for a 500 point jackpot for 15 seconds. Double jackpot is available if balls have been locked at both scoops. After scoring the jackpot, shoot the M target before time runs out to score the super jackpot worth 1500 points and restart the jackpot sequence.
If Mission Multiball ends without having locked both balls at the two scoops, the right scoop will light for 15 seconds to restart the multiball at the first phase.
After completing all six villain modes, shoot the left saucer to start Villain Multiball.
All four spinners are lit during Villain Multiball for big points. Make shots to all four spinners to restart the spinner sequence.
Collect all four Q gadgets to start Gadget Multiball.
During Gadget Multiball, keep shooting the disc to advance the gadget meter and score 1 of 60 unique gadgets from the 007 films. If Insider Connected is enabled, gadgets are scored in the same order across multiple games played by the same user; otherwise, the gadget process will reset at the end of the game.
Once all six Bonds have been collected, Bond Multiball will begin. Shoot the bumpers, loops, drop targets, and disc to advance the movie meter on the LCD display. Completing the meter awards the corresponding Bond movie and a jackpot.
The four spinners on the game normally score 1 point per spin. Rolling through either the left or right inlane lights the spinner on the opposite side for 10 points per spin. There are also Insider achievements for getting enough spins in a single shot to any of the spinners, and for getting multiple spinners active at once.
Complete the top 007 lanes, which do not change by pressing the flippers, to score the lit award on the back panel and light one of the two bumpers for 10 points per hit:
- 30 points + lights Collect Bonus
- 50 points + lights Extra Ball
The flashing award can also be scored by making a skill shot to the flashing lane.
Inline Drop Targets:
Completing the inline drops lights the right scoop for Mission Multiball, and each drop target in the sequence awards a bonus:
- 1st drop target - lights the return lanes for advance bonus.
- 2nd drop target - lights M shot for Collect Bonus.
8 unique combos can be scored at any time during normal play. Each unique combo scored increases the value of the next.
- Dr. No: center loop - center loop.
- On Her Majesty’s Secret Service: upper left loop - center loop.
- Moonraker: center loop - upper left loop.
- A View to a Kill: upper left loop - captive ball.
- The Living Daylights: upper left loop - upper left loop.
- Goldeneye: center loop - inline drop target.
- Skyfall: upper left loop - inline drop target.
- No Time to Die: center loop - captive ball.
The captive ball can be lit for extra ball by:
- Scoring the third 007 lane award
Bonus is displayed directly on the playfield and is solely points-based, in the tradition of the older solid-state tables the game is based on. Completing the A, B, and C standup targets once each advances the bonus multiplier by +1x up to 3x: and the second inline drop target shot & 2nd 007 lane award light the “M” shot for Collect Bonus, which scores the current end-of-ball bonus.
007 Mode (Wizard Mode):
To qualify 007 Mode at the left scoop, the following objectives must be achieved:
- Start Villain Multiball
- Start Gadget Multiball
- Start Bond Multiball
007 Mode starts off as a single-ball mode where the goal is to defuse the bomb as quickly as possible. To defuse the bomb, the player must shoot the three inline drop targets, then finally shoot the right scoop before the timer expires. The value for defusing the bomb increases by shooting other areas of the playfield.
Shooting the right scoop and successfully defusing the bomb begins 007 Multiball. All shots are lit to score big points. Once the multiball ends, progress towards the wizard mode is reset, allowing multiple 007 Mode plays in a game.